𝟎𝟓

"Why you so mean?" I frowned a little

"Why you so mean?" I frowned a little. "I like you better when you dont talk."

"Shit same for you. You always talking, never shutting up." He remarked back smartly.

"You one sassy ass nigga. You head bitch in charge of the sassy nigga warrior clan."

"What nigga?" He laughed. "Y'all hoes say everything sassy."

"Cause it is. And Ian a hoe, hoe." I said while answering one of the questions on my paper.

We were in second period today which was African American History. I usually had this class with Amir but he was running late to school.

The conversation died down and I didn't like the quietness. As you could tell I loved to talk.

"What's your favorite color?" I ask out the of the blue.

"Ion know. Probably black." He answered as he wrote down answers to the work on his paper.

"This really my first time seeing you do ya work. I feel like a proud mom and shit."

He glanced up at me and cut his eyes at me. "You not funny lil' girl."

"I am, I am." I said while laughing. I was mocking that druski sound off of tiktok.

I laughed a little more then he asked, "you annoying. what's yo favorite color?"

"Purple but im starting to slowly go into a pink faze."

"Every hoe I know like the color pink. Be different and like some other shit." 

I smacked my lips. "Pink is cute though. You a hating ass nigga."

"Yeah, whatever." He mumbled before picking my paper up.

"Don't copy me stupid."

"Shut up yo. Im just checking to make sure we got the same thing. You post to be the smart one or whatever." He said before sliding my paper back over to me.

"Ya' mouth too smart for me." I pursed my lips.

"Your's is too the fuck."

"See? Sassy as fuck." I teased.

"I guess Kiana." He mumbled before pulling out his phone.

"How many siblings you got?" He asked.

This time it was him starting up conversations and I liked it.

"I only have one sister. She older than me. She's in college now though. I miss her a lot." I rambled on. "How many sibling you got?"

"that's wassup." He mumbled. "I got two. A sister and a brother."

"That's nice. How old are they?"