𝟐𝟏

"My sister is really the baddest bitch! Don't play wit' her!" My big sister Kiara hollered as she recorded Kevin and I in front of our backdrop

"My sister is really the baddest bitch! Don't play wit' her!" My big sister Kiara hollered as she recorded Kevin and I in front of our backdrop. It was only right that Did it On Em by Nicki Minaj played loudly in the background.

Kevin and I were both cheesing hard. We decided to have our prom send off at my house. All of our family and friends came out to support.

She was home from college for the summer and I couldn't be happier. I missed my big sister.

"Period." Yuri hyped up. "Y'all don't got shit on my brother or his girlfriend!"

Yuri decided she didn't want to go to prom her senior year which sucks. Couldn't be me, though. I have to go to BOTH my proms no matter what.

Kevin and I both decided on something simple for junior prom. I decided on a green dress with an high slit and Kevin wore a black suit with a green tie to match my dress.

 I decided on a green dress with an high slit and Kevin wore a black suit with a green tie to match my dress

My hairs was also in curls with a side part.

"My baby looks so beautiful!" My mom smiled while fanning her face. It looked like she was about to cry.

My dad side eyed her. "It's not that deep for you to be crying. Just dramatic."

My mom cut her eyes at my dad. "Didn't you cry when you first found out Kiana and Kiara were dating?"

My dad kissed his teeth. "We don't even need to talk about that."

"Can yall shut up? Im tryna concentrate on my baby!" Grandpa Dallas turned around and hollered at my parents which caused me to chuckle.

They both look at him with their faces scrunched up but listened anyways.

Kevin's hand rested on my hip as we continued to pose for pictures. I spotted Kevin's mother and father also in the crowd taking pictures along with Sekani.

I had told my mom how Ms. Yvette was acting towards me and my mom said she'd handle it. I guess it was handled because she's been playing nice this past month.