𝟎𝟑

"You're friendly as shit, Kaylee

"You're friendly as shit, Kaylee." Amir said as he pulled my underwear up my legs for me.

This was one of the things I loved about Amir. His after care was just always top tier. Even if we didn't fully have sex. He still made sure to take care of me after.

"How?" I laughed.

He picked my sweatpants up off of the floor.

"Getting niggas numbers and shit. That's joe as fuck." He put one of my legs in one of the pants legs.

I smacked my lips. "Tell ya' friends I said to stop munching all the time, damn."

"Nah, stop being joe. That friendly shit kills me." He mushed my head playfully.

"Bye Hasan, nobody's joe. The new boy asked for notes at lunch time so I gave him my number to send the notes."

"Mhm. He wanna fuck wit you that's why. Nigga don't want no notes. Same shit I said to ya' goofy looking ass in ninth grade." He chuckled, reminiscing.

"Nigga, you're goofy looking. Go get ya haircut hoe."

"I am." He pulled my shirt over my head aggressively like my mom would do when I was little.

I smacked my lips and shoved him. "Stop playing with me Hasan."

"Shut up, lil' girl." He picked my socks off of the floor and threw them at me. "Now put ya' own shit on smart ass."

I smacked my lips. "Okay, I will. The fuck."

"You not hurting nobody." I mumbled as I slid my socks on my own feet.

Whole time I was salty because he always get me back dressed whenever we done.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"Yes, I want some Chick-fil-A."

"That's all you fucking eat. Im tired of your ass." He complained.

"I don't care. don't eat it then." I stood up from the bed.

"Shut up." He grabbed me by the base of my throat and pulled me into a kiss. I smiled into the kiss, eagerly kissing him right back.

"I love you baby." He said, pulling away before giving me one last kiss.

"I love you too." I smiled.

𐩃

"Kiana, stop eating my shit yo damn." Amir complained as he pulled into a parking spot.

Something about eating someone else's fries out of the bag instead of your own was much better.

"Ima give you some of mine. Stop acting like that." I finished chewing my food and reached over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Mhm." He reached over and snatched the bag that I currently had in my hand out of my grasp.

"You did not have to snatch it." I smacked my lips. "Ya' sassy ass."

"Shut up. Im about to drop you off home."

"You're not but okay." I pulled my phone out of my pocket once I felt it vibrate.

It was Kevin, texting me about some more notes for statistics since he had left early yesterday. For someone who's tryna catch up he's always leaving school early.

 For someone who's tryna catch up he's always leaving school early

make sure y'all vote! (Not proofread)