𝟏𝟗

It was early in the morning and Kevin was supposed to be picking me up to take me to school since his dad still let him borrow the car

My parents had already left out for work so we were in the house by ourselves. But instead of leaving we were too busy doing something else.

"Fuck," I moaned out as Kevin continued to give me back shots. My butt was in the air with the perfect arch as Kevin continued to pound into me.

he taking me to pound townnnn

"It's too muchhh." I whined as I reached my hand back, trying to get him to slow down.

"Take this dick, Ki. You talked all this shit about how you wasn't gon' tap out. Now look at you."

this what I get for running my mouth.

He pulled out of me for a moment, leaving the tip inside a little and I took that as my chance to catch my breath before he thrusted right back into me.

Shit had me cumming all over the place.

Kevin pulled out and let his seed out on my lower back and ass cheek. He leaned down and kissed me.

"I'll be back. Ima get you sumn to wipe ya back off."

Seconds later Kevin came back into the room and wiped my lower back off.

nice lil morning quickie

𐩃

"You're in a good mood today." Soriya says.

We were currently in class doing absolutely nothing. Our teacher didn't have anymore work to give us after we completed everything so he allowed us to just relax.

"I'm always in a good mood." I chuckle.

"Yeah, right." She paused for a second, focusing her attention on her phone before looking back up at me. "You're still going to junior prom, right?"

"Of course I am. Have you met my mother?" I look at her with a raised brow.

Even if I didn't want to go my mom would've still found some way to make sure I was there. She loved going all out for these type of events. The hair, makeup, nails. She loved it all.

Soriya chuckled. "Right. You're going with Kev?"

"Why wouldn't I?" I eye her skeptically.

"No reason." She shrugs.

"Well, Kevin's my boyfriend so he's the only one I would think about going with." I let her know for emphasis.

"Okay." She shrugs once again.

𐩃

Lunch time wrapped around quickly and Kevin and I were seated at the lunch table by ourselves, just talking. Soriya and Corey were across the lunch room at another table talking with Amir and some of his friends.

man me and Kevin really need some more friends

"You are going on prom with me, right?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" he looks at me as if I asked a stupid question.

"I was just making sure. What colors are we going to wear?"

"It was nothing to make sure. You my girl so of course I'm going on prom wit you. Fuck I was gon' let one of these corny ass niggas take you?"

why so seriousss???

"Okayy, Kevin. Damn. It was just a question." I muttered to get him to shutup.

"A dumb ass one." He attempted to reply under his breath but I heard him. I cut my eyes at him.

I only roll my eyes and go back on my phone instead of responding him.

I don't know what crawled up his ass and died.

I was walking in the hall on some chill shit when I saw Amir walking too

I was walking in the hall on some chill shit when I saw Amir walking too. He's a non factor to me. Shit became a problem when he decided to be on weirdo shit and bump into me while walking in the hallway.

And all day I already been feeling like he was tryn press me.

"Yo," I called out before he could get too far away.

He turned around and looked at me. "What?"

"It's a problem?" I ask.

I wasn't even on that arguing shit. That's that shit girls do. Ion give a fuck about this heart problem, nobody finna bitch me.

"What bro? Ain't you sick or sumn? Better go head." He waved me off.

Mentioning me being sick didn't even faze me.

"Pussy you bumped into me on some gay shit. Fuck is you a lil' girl?" I replied back.

"Nigga, go head. Im not even tryn hurt Kiana feelings."

"Fuck you mentioning her for?" I chuckled. "You miserable as fuck knowing you missed out on somebody you never getting back."

who y'all think finna win in a fight? Kev or Amir?