Chapter 6

"All right, clear the room." Shepard ordered, the meeting came to a close. "Let's go, everybody out, now." Everyone grabbed their belongings and left the room. The only one left was Laswell. Shepard shut down the lights, "Iran is in possession of American Missiles."

"American missiles in AQ's hands." She looks up at him. "Hassan has been passing out our ballistic missiles like it's fucking Halloween and we didn't know about it?" Shepard stalked over to Laswell, she moved to the opposite direction. "Gives them plausible deniability."

"Oh, deniability my ass- Iran's all over this. I wanna know how many they have and where they intend to use them." He watched as Laswell walked back closer to him. "If Hassan is moving missiles he had a smuggling partner." She places one hand on the desk in front of her. "Well then, I would advise you to find out who that is."

"Give my team two hours with those missiles, sir." She walked over to her laptop, "I will know everybody who's ever breathed on them."
"Negative." She looked up at Shepherd, "I want 'em destroyed."
She looked at him in surprise, "General there's valuable intel there." She walked up to him eager to get him on her side. "This is an intelligence failure. Laswell... it's not gonna be a tactical one. There will be 500 enemy soldiers on that site by sunrise. We need a win fast."
He turned to the microphone that lay on his desk, "Gold Eagle Actual to Ghost- Move your team and call for fire, I want those weapons destroyed." "Roger that, Actual." Laswell looks at a map and puts pieces together.. "Amsterdam." She announces. "What the hell's Amsterdam got to do with this?" Laswell walked back over to her laptop, "It's a smuggling hub." She pulled up a map on the projector. "Ports and canals are insecure. Iran had friends there.. we do too."

"Who?" "The captain." She pulls up information on these allies. "He's tracking an AQ cell in country as we speak." "Well, that's the first good news I've heard all day." Laswell closes her laptop shut and holds it in her hands. "I'll link up with him and handle this myself, sir." "Kate Laswell back in the field?"

"I want this done right." She passes by the General, "no mistakes." "My sentiments exactly." He turned to face her just as she had her hand on the door handle. "Kate... I want Hassan boxed up and gift-wrapped. Until then.." he walked closer to her, "you keep this tight." She nodded, "Naturally, sir." She opened the door and exited.

-

I woke up in the infirmary. The bright light blinded me, "Oh what the fuck-" "Welcome back L.T." I jumped at the sudden voice, "Hold the fuck on I just woke up- chill. Who are you-"
He laughed, "It's me- Soap."
Oh.
"Ohh what's up-" A sudden thought crossed my mind, "how long have you been there?" "I actually just came in to check on you."
Uh huh. Sure.
I looked down. "Um- Soap?" "Yeah?" "Who the fuck changed me?"
He stayed silent. "There are no other women here. Who in the fuck- changed my shirt?"
"I'm not sure."
"SERGEANT SOAP. WHO THE FUCK CHANGED MY SHIRT?"
He held his hands up. "I honestly don't know."

I grew very embarrassed, some man I didn't know just saw what I charge for. Can't see this shit for free my guy..
There wasn't any reason to change my shirt. This bitch just did it to swipe a look or something. Fucking men.

"Ok just- get out so I can change into some other clothes because this shit isn't me."
Soap nodded and walked out.

I got off the bed, and walked over to some neatly folded clothes on the counter.

No. No no no no NO. THEY FORGOT TO GRAB ME A BRA. ITS NOT THAT HARD. JUST DIG DEEPER INTO MY DRAWER AND GRAB A FUCKING-

I inhale and exhale. These fuckers. Probably did this on purpose. Dear god, give me strength.

I changed into black cargo pants and a tight black shirt. God everything was on display. I crossed my arms around my breasts. That'll help. A bit.

I peaked out of the room. Nobody around. I decided to walk straight to my room to get a bra.