Chapter 20

(Shi I'm back for good 😭🙏)

Stalking what seems to be a million dollar house from afar, through a pair of binoculars seemed wrong but this home is the next location that needs to be stormed in order to get closer to finding the next missile.
"La casa de sin nombre?"
Alejandro shook his head as he spoke, "No, one of his lugartenientes."
"A cartel Lieutenant."
"Órale wey. Estás aprendiendo." He complimented Soap for getting to know his language better.
"My sources tell me all the VIPs in Las Almas will be there tonight. Some are invited, others are.. Mmm."
"Volun-told?" Graves butted in, as he always does. Probably just wants to feel included.
"Yes."
As the boys up front conversed, Ghost stood back and remained silent. I stood beside Graves, unfortunately, and stared down at the building.
"What's the meet about?"
"Nosotros. Las Almas is burning, and they want to know who lit the fire."
"Sin Nombre will be there, yeah?" Ghost finally spoke up.
"No guarantees but this is our best shot." Ghost walked up to the rest of us as we formed a small circle, planning our next move.
"Then we take it. I got enough Shadows here to take over the whole damn country."
"Oh Graves, you think too highly of yourself.." I mumbled, I knew he had heard me when he sent a glare my way.
"I prefer if you didn't."
"I'm just sayin'... one house shouldn't be a problem." Graves bragged endlessly about his Shadow company, it was getting quite tiring.
"We need Sin Nombre alive."
"Well.. "Graves looked back at the building before turning his attention back to Alejandro. "Then we need to meet him."
"How?"
"Give 'em what they want, Intel. They wanna know who's here. Let's tell them."
"In person-?"
"Correcto. Get one of us inside, find the boss... roll him up."
"I'll do it." Soap almost immediately announced.
"You go in there, and they'll kill you, hermano."
"I'll take my chances. We came here to stop a missile, let's stop it. I'll offer intel for a meet with Sin Nombre. And if he's there, we pounce."
"Órale, tienes huevos cabron. You make it in you'll need eyes and ears. I'll go too."
"I volunteer as tribute. Never know when you might need me."
"You might want to hang back for a moment hermosa-"
"Nope. I'm going in. I'll pose as uhh... a guest." I leaned in, "plus I don't want to be anywhere near Graves right now. His voice is... annoying." I raised my voice near the end of my sentence to make sure gRaVeS heard it. He obviously heard me as he sent yet another glare my way. Alejandro chuckled, "There's no arguing with you, is there?"
"There isn't."
"Hm. To blend in, you'll need to wear something extravagant. I think you already know what to wear." Alejandro's grin widened, "Of course I do." I winked at him.
"I'll take over watch." Ghost interjected, I could feel his eyes on me.
"Shadow circles the target in a helo."
"Roger that. They're are going to want proof." Graves rips off his patch and hands it to Soap. "Show them this." He nods and bumps fists with Graves. "Call me when you need me. Alright let's gear up and get after it."

We set up a small base not far from the mansion-like building. All we had to do was put on our gear and get ready for a long night. Unlike the others, me and Soap had to dress... gear less. That dress I wore at the club? I have to wear it again. At this... gathering. I was in my own personal tent changing. Like I said, I'm the Queen of these joints. Slithering into it, the memories of the past 48 hours slip into my mind.
The way his hands tore as this very dress, how his body fit into my own. The way his hands deliciously explored my nude body, rewarding me with such amazing pleasure. For my official first time with him, it was heavenly.

"Wearing that are you?"
That deep sexy British accented voice boomed from behind, startling me.
I turned around, a small grin plastered on my face. "Remember the first time you saw me in this dress?" I learned against the table that sat in the middle of the tent. "How could I not?" He stepped closer, "It took all of me to just not ravish you right then and there, in front of the team."
"Hm. Well, maybe you'd like to recreate the bathroom scene?"
His low chuckle sent shivers down my spine, his hands found their way around my waist and he leaned down beside my head, "Mm. Perhaps later."
"God you're such a fucking tease, Lieutenant."
His grip on me tightened, "I'm warning you now. Next time, I won't go so easy on you-"
"That was you going easy on me?"
He chuckled, oh that got me week in the knees.
"This is your chance to back out."

"..You wish."

"Hey (Y/n)- Oh- am I interrupting something?"
Ghost and I quickly separated. "SOAP- I- uh.. he was just helping me zip up the uh- dress."
Soaps shit eating grin widens with realization, "The zipper is still unzipped.. (Y/n)."
I look towards Ghost, my eyes widening.
(Y/n), you idiot. He knows!

"About fuckin' time LT." Soap stepped in and hit Ghosts arm, laughing. "Most everyone has been sensing that tension between you two an' bets were placed. Thanks to your attracted to each other, I'll be 300 dollars richer."
Ghost and I shared a look of concern. At least I think.
"You two are lucky this isn't violating Article 134. Hell, Ghosts been a Lieutenant longer than you (Y/n). Although-"

"Soap. That's enough."
Ghost set a hand on his shoulder, "Isn't there something you should be doing right about now?"
Soaps gaze shifted between Ghost and I. A smug smirk made way again, "Riight."

As he left mumbling something about money and how he's always right, I sighed. "He's going to tell everybody isn't he."
Ghost motioned for me to turn around, which I did and he zipped up the dress. "Maybe. But then again, I want the team to know you belong to me."
My face slightly heated up, "You're certain?"
His hands caressed my arms as he pressed himself up against my back, "Mhm. One way or another, the truth always comes out."