Chapter 7

"Colonel Vargas."
"Station Chief Laswell.." Vargas responded, "I thought we were on a first name basis.. This must be serious."
"It is. I need your help, Alejandro."
"Dime."
"The Las Almas cartel is smuggling an Iranian Terrorist over the border."
"Laswell, terrorists don't cross the southern border.." Vargas mentioned.
"We know that, and they know that, and that is exactly why they're gonna do it. I need you to stop it."
"Who's my target?"
"Major Hassan Zyani."
"Copy, when?"
"Tonight."

Fucking loved that shower. It was the best I've had in days. Goddamn.
Here I was now, fantasizing about-
"(Y/n). This is Soap, how copy?"
This bitch-
"(Y/n) here. What's up?"
"Us boys are thinking about watching a movie or something tonight. Have fun while we can. You joining us?"
I thought about it for a second.
"Affirmative."

Hours later of staying cooped up in my quarters sleeping and reading books they had left under the small tables beside the bed, the sun had finally started to set.
I tuck my book under my pillow and exit my room. The door shut behind me, and I begin walking down the hall... wait.. where the fuck am I going? I don't know this facility that well.
"I assume you're going to watch the movie with the others, no?" A bitch could recognize that British voice from anywhere. "What's up Lieutenant-" I turn around, he's standing rather close to me, to the point where I really had to look up at him. "Something wrong, (Y/n)?" He says as if he wasn't just jerking off to you a few hours ago.

"No it's just- I have no idea where I'm going."
He stared at me for a few seconds, "Mhm." He turns back and starts walking away, leaving me there dumbfounded. "Are you coming or not?"
Oh he wanted me to follow him- "Oh uh- yeah yeah." I say speed walking to catch up with him.

After a few minutes of walking, he stopped causing me to bump into his back. "Woah sir what the fuck- this doesn't look like a living room to be honest."
"I know." He replied.
"What-" He turned around and stared down at me which caused me to become nervous again. Is he sizing me up right now? He seemed to be thinking about something, almost like he was internally debating. I backed up slowly and he just kept on walking towards me.
Ghost had cornered me into a wall. The fuck was his problem?

Both his hands were on either side of my head now. He stared me down like usual. But this was different.. he didn't have the same angry glint to his eyes. It was something else. Something I haven't seen before. His eyes weren't so devoid of emotion now, something had happened.
He looked around, "God fucking damn it."
Before I could even react, he had his hands around my waist and pulled me closer.
"Listen here.." he took my chin in his hand and practically forced me to look up at him. "I'm not proud of what I did."
I could feel something hard being pushed into my inner thigh.

He pulled away suddenly, "But, fuck (L/n). You don't know what you do to me.."
He proceeded to grab my wrist and pull me over to his quarters door. He pushed me inside and the door locked with a click.
His eyes trailed over to where I was standing, god he looked so hot. He slowly walked over to me, towering over me, I started walking backwards.

I let out a small yelp as I suddenly fell onto his bed, he let out a low chuckle. A feverish heat between my legs started to grow.

I moved back to where I now laid against the headboard, Ghost had gotten on the bed and started moving towards me.

He positioned himself between my legs. He took my chin in his hand, "You're a precious little thing.. aren't you?"
Oh my god this is so wrong but I can't help it.
He rubbed his knee in between my thighs. "Ghost what-" he held a gloved finger to my lips and started taking off his mask.

"Close your eyes.."

And I did. I tensed up when I felt soft lips against my own, his right hand on the side of my face and the other going down my body. Oh how I really wanted to open my eyes and see what he looked like.
His lips trailed down to my jaw then to my throat, where he lingered. He lightly sucked on a patch of skin. "G-ghost-"

"Hush.. darling.."

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Just hearing him talk and feeling him touch me.. His hands explored my body as if there was a time limit.

He lightly groped my clothed breasts. "Mmm.." He bit down on the area he was sucking on. "You are mine. Mine only..." he mumbled against my skin.

His? To be his only? Devoted to him only?

He moved back and grabbed a piece of clothing. To which he tied around my eyes. He then grabbed a hold of my legs and pulled me forwards, laying me down fully onto the bed.

He moved my shirt up and kissed my stomach lightly. His hands moved down to my thighs, giving them a squeeze.
"I'm going to try something out. Are you willing to allow me to do so?"
He's asking for consent. That is so hot.
I nodded, "Y-yeah."
He unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down, I held in my breath as his fingers toyed around with the waistband of my panties. "So wet... Just for me.."

He rubbed his now gloveless index finger against my clothed cunt. I gasped loudly, "Ghost- please~.."

"Beg for it."

He moved my panties to the side and teased my cunt with his middle and ring fingers. "P-please- I need this~" I let out a whimper of pleasure as he drew circles on my clit with his thumb.
"You can do better than that.."

I whined, "Ghost- please.. fuck-"

"Mmm.. good girl.." he plunged his fingers into me, and it was heavenly. He moved his fingers in and out, adding more or less every few seconds. 2 fingers.. 3.. 2... 1.. 3...
He'd curve them in just the right way. He had me moaning, wanting more and I let myself succumb to the power he had in his fingers. God. I so needed this.
"F-fuck-" I moaned a little louder than I expected, he covered my mouth almost immediately, "Be quiet. Yeah?"

I whined when he took his fingers out, but they were quickly replaced with something wet and soft.. it took me a few seconds to figure out what it was. My face grew red, it was his tongue. I gripped the bedsheets tightly as Ghost did his work. Both his hands now on my thighs. His tongue flicked the sensitive bundle of flesh and entered my cunt. Pumping in and out. "Oh god.."

I could feel him smirk against my skin. He had me right where he wanted me. But I wanted more than just his fingers and tongue in me..

"Ghost, we found something." A voice in the com link announced. Ghost groaned and pulled away from me, "Be right there." I whined as the heat that was building up inside of me died down, "For fucks sake."

He chuckled and pulled the blindfold off. He had his mask and gloves back on. "This never happened. You hear me?"

"You gonna pay me now?-"

He remained silent. His presence in the room, me naked in my bed. I felt the need to cover up, so I crossed my legs and sat up.
"No use in hiding something I already saw."
With that he left.

What just happened? Had I really let him take advantage of me? Just like that? A whore for a man I'd only just met? I really spread my legs for someone so fast? I mean, I don't regret it. But really?

Oh my fuck.