Chapter 1

In a big mansion in London, a man was asleep on a king-size bed. He is Siddhart Rathore, the uncrowned king of Udaipur who has broken all ties with his family because of some issues and now owns DNA industries that produce weapons and medicines.

He doesn't care if anyone around him dies or lives. The only thing he cares about is earning money and living a luxurious lifestyle. He doesn't respect anyone.

Siddhart woke up from his sleep and came to the living room of his mansion and made himself a drink. He sat down on a couch and looked at the floor while lost in the thoughts of the girl who haunts or should I say makes his heartache because he can't hold her in his arms.

Siddhartha picks up his phone and calls his secretary Robert.

Robert," Hello sir, how can I help you?"

Siddhartha said," did you find out about her?"

Robert replied," sir I was about to give you the file in the office today. According to the description you gave us we found a girl named Shivani Malhotra, her friends call her…"

Siddhartha said," I don't care about what her friends call her, just give relevant information."

Robert exhaled in nervousness and said," She is a computer science student and lives in Udaipur with her mother and father. Her father works in our company at the Udaipur branch and she also wants to work at our company as an intern for the new IT company we have started."

Siddhartha frowned upon hearing Udaipur's name but still controlled himself and said," Give her father a raise in salary, and whenever her application for the internship immediately confirms it. Start rounding up the work here. We will go to Udaipur next month."

Robert said," Sure sir."

Siddhartha cut the call and came into the drawing room where a painting of a beautiful girl was hanging on the wall. He looked into her eyes and said," I am coming, my Kitten, I hope you will also feel the same for me as I feel for you."

The girl had beautiful Brown eyes, Wavy hair, and her skin tone was slightly brown but it added a charm to her beauty. The shape of her was perfect and she was smiling while showing her perfectly inclined teeth.

Siddhartha kept looking at her for some time but then turned around and started walking out of the room. He came to the living room and looked at the picture of a family which was smiling. 

Siddhartha picked up the photo frame and threw it in the dustbin and muttered," I should have never kept that useless picture of useless people."

He did his daily routine which he usually does after coming to London. He had a swimmer-like body and every muscle of his body was defined. Girls throw themselves on him but he only has one girl in his mind.

At Udaipur, 2 days later

Shivani woke up cheerfully, she stretched her body a little and did her daily routine. She got ready for college and left her room. She was very happy today as she got the news about her father getting a raise in salary.

She went to the kitchen and found her mother, Neha Malhotra who was cooking breakfast, and said," Maa, I will get late please give me breakfast or Sharma will again scold me for getting late."

Her mother said," Hey, don't talk about your teacher like this."

Shivani said, ''He is not a teacher but a demon in human skin. That fatty pig gives us so many assignments and doesn't care about us at all."

Suddenly Virendra, her father came from behind and said," if you start running away from work how will you get a job in DNA after all I have heard our boss is very strict when it comes to working."

Both father and daughter sit at the dining table in Kitchen. Shivani said," you don't have to worry papa, I will impress your boss so much with my work that your boss will directly offer me a job."

Virendra smiled and said," We will see that. By the way, he is coming to Udaipur next month. Same time when you will apply for your internship."

Shivani become more excited about the internship and after eating Aloo Parathas made by her mother she left for college with her best friend Nidhi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading.😊