Chapter 17

I want to thank all my readers who have been asking for updates, I am sorry because of my studies I was not able to update. So I want every one of you that you are my stress reliever and thank you for reading my not-so-good book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivani and Siddharth were running around like kids when suddenly Shivani thought throwing Haldi on Siddharth with so many people around was a good idea.

Shivani threw Haldi on Siddharth but she missed him by quite a margin and Haldi directly landed on Siddharth's Bhua. 😂😂😂😂

Latika's eyes were red and she screamed angrily," DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU DOING? HOW DARE YOU THROW TURMERIC ON ME DO YOU THINK WHATEVER GOING HERE IS A JOKE?"

Shivani looked down as she was not able to refute her and noticed everyone looking at her with calculative gazes. She was feeling nervous when suddenly an arm wrapped around her shoulder.

She looked at Siddharth who was standing beside her and she suddenly felt relieved.

Siddharth looked at Latika and said," Mrs, Shrivastav I understand that Shivani made a mistake but you are now saying too much."

Latika replied," What about my reputation or what about my enjoyment? Are you trying to say as daughter of Rathores I have no reputation?"

Siddharth understood what she was trying to do. Shivani became nervous after Latika brought the name of Rathores into the argument.

She (Shivani) didn't want to make things difficult for Siddharth. Siddharth looked at Shivani's nervous expression and held her hand, he squeezed it gently reassuring Shivani that everything was fine. now Siddharth's anger reached its limit on hearing "Rathores" he said in a chilled tone," And what is I say I don't give a damn about whose daughter you are? the days when Rathores were untouchable are over long ago and for your kind info I was the one who brought pause to your stupid glory."

Siddharth continued saying," As daughter of Rathores you should know what happened between me and Your Family."

Every lady of the Ratore family was shocked hearing it and Rajeet Rathore frowned. Shivani was stunned she brought Siddharth into the den of enemies.  Latika became silent and there was a silence on the ground when Ranjeet came forward and said," Everyone enjoys function and Pandit ji please complete all the remaining rituals." 

Shivani looked at Siddharth with a glare who ignored her like a pro and pulled her towards their room and the function was complete with a heavy mood. Siddharth calmed down a guilty Shivani who was hell-bent on leaving the palace.

Siddharth was telling her that Arnika was her friend and she should stay here, if it was a problem then he would shift to the Hotel and come during the Functions. Shivani still denied it so Siddharth sighed and said," Okay, let me contact Robert he will book rooms for us."

Shivani said," Book one room only, we will be staying in one room."

Siddhart's mouth hung open and he said," Are you sure? I mean we are not married and all these people will have bad thoughts about you." 

Shivani looked into his eyes and said," I am not concerned about the world but will you doubt my character, I know many things have gone very fast between us but I am not minding this speed at all but are you ready? Siddharth I have never given boys any chance you are my first and I want something that's forever. can you give me the forever love I dreamed of? are you ready for this commitment?"

Siddharth looked into her eyes and said," I don't do things I am not sure about."

Shivani smiled and said," Then I don't have any problem with anything except you know hehe.."

Shivani went inside the bathroom and Siddharth just sighed her childish nature sometimes

Siddharth packed their bags and Robert booked the best room available in Jodhpur for them. Siddharth was waiting in the lobby for Shivani when he saw his mother coming towards him. He knew what was coming but didn't want any drama so just kept standing there.

Sumitra looked at Siddharth with tears in her eyes and asked," Is it important to leave? We can talk this out."

Siddharth said," Look Mrs Rathore Shivani is not feeling well with the thought that because of her I live in enemies home so for her sake we are shifting but don't worry we will be attending all the functions."

Sumitra looked at him with a hurt look and asked," Can't you stop even if I ask you as your mother?"

Siddharth's face suddenly became cold and he said in a cold tone...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for late update and all the readers thanks for reading but I really don't get time these days but I will try to do my best to give chapters. I have my exams in June so please co-operate.🙏