Chapter 16

The following day in the room of Shivani both she and Siddharth were cuddling with each other without caring about what everyone would think about them as they didn't care about anyone except each other.

Suddenly Shivani's eyes opened and she found a pair of strong arms wrapped around her shoulders, she looked at the peaceful sleeping face of Siddharth and said," I love you so much, but won't say it to you or you will get even more Buddhu."

Shivani freed her from his hug and went to the washroom to prepare for today's Haldi ceremony. Siddharth opened his eyes after Shivani closed the washroom's door and muttered in his morning voice," I love you more than you can imagine Shivi after all I created this whole empire just to give you everything you want."

Siddharth got up from bed and went outside to go back to his room to get ready for the day Siddharth came to the corridor and found Ajay with Arpita Standing there looking at him with a surprised expression. Siddharth just shook his head and said," Today I am taking Shivani to celebrate our company's new deal. If you want get ready at 9:00 PM sharp."

Siddharth didn't stop to hear their reply and went inside his room, After some time Siddharth got ready and came into the corridor and texted Shivani that he was waiting outside to which Shivani replied that she was coming in 5 minutes.

Suddenly Siddharth heard a voice from behind him. ???," What the fuck are you doing here?"

Siddharth turned around with a cold expression as he couldn't forget this voice even in his dreams. This voice belonged to his former best friend Aditya Malhotra, The one who left him in the hard rain on the street when he needed him most.

Siddharth just looked at him coldly and didn't reply to him, Aditya also looked at Siddharth with an unknown look of longing and slight hate. Aditya asked again," What are you doing here bastard?"

Siddharth moved forward and came face to face with him and said with venom in his voice," If you don't shut your bloody mouth I will kill you right here."

Aditya said," Oh who do you think you are? Try me, bastard."

Siddharth didn't say anything but in the blink of an eye a gun was pointed at the forehead of Aditya, Aditya was shocked as he didn't even see Siddharth moving. Siddharth pulled the trigger and was going to shoot when suddenly the voice of Arpita came," Bhai saa please don't,"

Arpita came between them and said with tears in her eyes," Bhai said, I love him, please. We are going to talk to our parents about my and Adi's marriage after Di's wedding."

Siddharth looked at Arpita and then at Aditya and said," That's great you and your family deserve a betrayer like you people."

This sentence broke Arpita's heart Tears fell from her eyes when suddenly Shivani came, Siddharth pulled her with him and both of them hurriedly left. Shivani saw Arpita's tear-stained face but she decided to ask about this later.

After Siddharth and Shivani left Arpita said to Aditya in a dead serious voice," If you talked to my brother like this again I will never even see your face."

Arpita was going to go away when Aditya said," Do you what your brother even tried to do?"

Arpita looked over her shoulder and said," I don't care, I just care about the fact that he is my Bhai saa and until I get his presence in my wedding like Arnika. I will not get married no matter what."

Arpita also left there leaving Aditya in anger who slammed his fist on the wall, Aditya immediately called someone and said," Hey, call everyone and tell them to come back to India by evening. Don't ask what happened just come and also come to Arpita's sister's wedding in Rajasthan. I will tell you the details just come back."

Aditya cut the call and went to the main venue where the function was happening. 

At the Venue Shivani was looking at Siddharth with a questioning gaze who was ignoring it like a pro, Shivani knew she could force Siddharth to spit out any secret but as her mother taught her, if men respect you, you should also respect him, and trust your love in every situation.

Siddharth was glad Shivani didn't force him to say anything, The ceremony began and Shivani ran to dance with everyone while Siddharth was looking at her with the most genuine smile he could ever give.

Suddenly Arjun came and stood beside him, Arjun looked at Siddharth for a second and Siddharth asked in an annoyed tone," What do you want Rathore?"

Arjun smiled and said," You love her very much huh, She is a good girl you're very lucky to have her."

Siddharth smiled looking at Shivani and said," She is my only family after all."

Arjun felt sad at this answer and said," Look what happened 5 years ago was not right and I am so..."

Siddharth said," Don't say anything about that day when I came face to face with the reality of my life. I was an idiot to believe that a family that has been always run on politics will ever consider anyone above its respect or power. You know what Arjun Rathore Even calling your household a family is shame on the word, thank god I was kicked out at least after some hardships I was able to get freedom from that hell hole of a house."

Arjun couldn't refute his words and suddenly the voice of a lady came from behind them," You grown up as a brat to talk to your uncle like that."

Siddharth recognized the voice and said," Shut up you old hag, I don't you to teach me how to talk to someone."

Arjun was shocked and Latika Shriwastav daughter of Ranjit and aunt of Siddharth looked at him with a calculative gaze, She was hell angry but knew when to let it out. Ltika said," You have so much after years, become the most influential men in the world and on top of that a man who doesn't fear anything."

Siddharth looked at her and turned around ignoring her presence like someone ignoring a fly this made Latika lose her temper but suddenly Siddharth started moving towards Shivani who was dancing happily with everyone.

Shivani suddenly saw Siddharth coming towards her and smiled at him. Siddharth stood in front of Shivani and slowly applied a little turmeric from the plate nearby, Shivani was shocked and immediately grabbed a fist full of turmeric and behind him, Siddharth and Shivani were happily running around like kids.

Every guest looked at them happily and those who knew Siddharth were shocked to see his this side. Aditya looked at Siddharth and remembered their old days when they and their group were complete and used to roam in Udaipur like they were the kings of the world.

Siddharth was their Captain but everything changed that night. Aditya thought,' Should we have believed you instead of her that day?'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading.🤗🤗🤗🤗