Chapter 10

The next day Siddhart opened his eyes groggily and looked at the Sivani who was wrapped around him like a koala.

Siddhart smiled seeing one of the most precious people of his life in his arms.

Siddhart tried to free himself from her hold but was unable to do so, Sivani feeling movement beside her opened her eyes and saw Siddharth smiling at her with intense emotions in her eyes.

She blushed and tried to move but this time Siddharth hold her wrist and said in her ear in a husky voice," Last night I had the best sleep of my life love. It will be so great if I could sleep like that every day."

Sivani blushed and hit his chest lightly and said," You are so straightforward. Now get up and let me go we still have to go out for breakfast."

Sivani got up and left for her room to get ready while Siddhart took out his phone and dialed Robert's number.

Robert," Good morning sir, how may I help you?"

Siddharth," You find out who were the boys giving Sivani dirty looks?"

Robert said," Yes sir."

Siddhart said," Cut them into pieces and bury them alive, make sure to torture them till they beg for death."

Robert replied after some time digesting Siddharth's words," Okay sir, anything else?"

Siddhart said," No, have a good day and arrange everything for today."

Robert confirmed and hung up. Siddhart got up and get ready for the day.

Siddharth found that a fair is arranged in the city so he planned to take Sivani there. Siddhart comes out of his room after getting ready and knocks on Shivani's door.

Soon it opened and we saw a Shivani looking way too cute Siddharth couldn't control himself and kissed the forehead of Shivani.

Shivani just blushed and Siddharth just took her hand and started to go out from the exit of the hotel.

They explore the city the whole day eating popular foods, and visiting historical places and temples. Soon it becomes evening and both of them arrived at the fare.

Siddharth was holding Shivani's hand tightly and both of them enjoyed rides and played games. Shivani was enjoying every moment of the day
Soon both of them returned to the hotel and Siddharth took Shivani to an isolated part of the hotel with his hand on her eyes.

Shivani asked," Siddhu, you have already  done so much for me what more have you planned?"

Siddharth just said," Just keep going, and no cheating. Don't you dare open your eyes or try to see?"

Shivani just sighed and keep going. Soon Siddharth stopped and removed his hand from her eyes and Shivani become surprised to see a beautiful table decorated with flowers, candles, and balloons.

Shivani turned towards Siddhart and saw him smiling at her with an unknown emotion in his eyes. Siddharth said," You know after being kicked out I thought that this world and god has forsaken me I was at my lowest when a girl who don't know anything about me helped me. *take out a 100 rupee note* she gave me all her savings saying god will help me."

Shivani chuckled and Siddharth said,"   You what I felt that day when she smiled at me? I felt that if I can see this smile every day I will be able to live just by seeing that girl smiling like that. I made these 100 rupees based on my hard work and kept going. On the way, I kept falling for her.

She becomes my goal to work hard more than anything, I loved her so much that I could feel her beside me even if she was away from me. You can call this obsession of a boy who falls for a girl who helped her but the truth is whatever I did was to become worthy of you."

Siddharth had tears rolling down his face while saying these words, and Sivani's eyes were also moist they were just holding each other's both hands.

Sivani said," I love you so much Siddharth, I don't know what have you done to me in such a short time I am falling for you."

Siddharth just hugged her tightly and both of them just kept enjoying each other's embrace. Suddenly Siddharth slipped a ring on the ring finger of Sivani.

Sivani looked at the ring in confusion and Siddharth said with a smile," This is a promise ring that one day there will be an engagement ring in this hand."

Sivani smiled and pecked his cheek and Siddharth just smiled like an idiot. They both chatted and had dinner.

Soon they arrived in their room and Sivani offered to sleep together like the previous night and Siddharth instantly agreed.

Both Sivani and Siddharth traveled around the city and enjoyed their time before the wedding functions starts.

Present time

Today is the engagement of Arnika. Siddharth and Sivani were riding in a Rolls Royce sweptail. Sivani's face had a cute pout and Siddhart asked," What happened love?"

Sivani said,"  I wanted to have a simple entrance but now because of you I will be the center of attention there."

Siddharth sighed and said," Love you have to understand that, Rathores are not as good as they show to the world. If we lower our standards then there will be someone who will try to humiliate you."

Sivani looked into the serious eyes of Siddharth which held an unusual coldness that she never saw before today.

Sivani just sighed and kept maintaining her silence while Siddharth looked toward the road waiting to reach where it all started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading.😂