Chapter 12

Siddharth looked at Ajay for a second before chuckling sarcastically and said," Oh it was great I was having the time of my life with dogs on the streets they were surprisingly welcoming of a new member *voice getting cold* what the fuck do think a 17-year-old boy who was kicked out of the house will be doing. I was struggling for even a slice of bread. Life is not a story of a novel, in this world people feel sympathy for dogs but not for humans.

Look I hate the elders of your family but right now I don't have any opinion about you or your siblings, so please don't make me hate you."

Ajay was surprised by his words and said," Aren't we your siblings too? All these years all of us missed you and thought  where is our Bhai saa who used to do everything for us?"

Siddharth said," Surprisingly none of you ever come to meet me or contact me. Hell, you don't even know what happened to me."

Ajay said," So tell me Bhai saa what happened that day? No one in the family telling us what happened and why they ki...kick...kicked you out."

Siddharth looked at Ajay and a memory of that day flashed into his head when a 17-year-old was pleading for his innocence but no one was listening to him.

Siddharth shook his head to remove those memories and said coldly," Whatever happened I don't want to remember it nor want to refresh those memories. As a brother, if you want help remember I won't mind helping in small matters."

Until then Shivani with a beautiful-looking Arnika come down and Siddharth immediately went to Shivani and put his hand around her waist.

Everyone noticed this gesture and some big businessmen who knew the identity of Siddharth were surprised but didn't dare to comment.

The function started, and both Arnika and Vikrant put rings on each other's ring fingers.

The ceremony was completed and everyone immediately gathered in small groups. Suddenly Siddharth noticed a young boy and a middle-aged lady standing beside Shivani talking to some girls.

Siddharth knew they were the Shekhawat and after the death of Ranvijay Shekhawat their condition was not great that's why no one was approaching them, not even Rathores who invited them to the party.

It was a pity but this is how the world works and Siddharth saw an opportunity to increase his influence in the country.

Siddharth started walking towards the mother-son duo and Shivani who noticed this also followed Siddharth.

Siddharth said to Akhil Shekhawat," Hello Mr. and Mrs. Shekhawat, I am seeing you are not quite enjoying the party."

Aniket smiled and said," Hello Mr. Rathore, it's nothing like that. We are loving the party and are also very happy for the couple."

Siddharth smiled and introduced Shivani," Here is my girlfriend Shivani Malhotra, she is a mind in millions."

Aniket and his mother greeted Shivani who also returned their greeting with a smile and slight blush at the praise of Siddharth.

Siddharth said," Mr. Shekhawat I heard your steel company is researching a new type of steel for Army Vehicles and bulletproof jackets."

Aniket nodded solemnly and said," Yes we were researching it but now you also know about our financial conditions so we are thinking about stopping that."

Siddharth nodded and said," Can you tell me more about it?"

Aniket started describing the steel and Siddharth was very impressed by the qualities of the steel if a company can monopolies this metal it will become super big in no time. the problem is  Siddharth was not completely sure that Shekhawats will help in doing that without taking too much out of this deal.

After hearing the complete qualities of the steel Siddharth said," Mr Shekhawat I am very impressed by the qualities of the steel and if you have time after the wedding I would like to offer you a deal which will increase your stock prices overnight through the roof and I will get my first business partner and friend in India."

Aniket understood that this was a golden opportunity their company was waiting for for so many days and he was not going to let this go, Aniket said with a confident smile," I will be waiting for this meeting eagerly Mr Rathore."

Siddharth smirked and said," I like your confidence and my PA will contact you, I hope you enjoy the party."

Aniket just raised the glass in his hand and Siddharth just smiled and left from there, after they left Shekhawat's table many businessmen approached Shekhawats. Siddharth was sure Aniket will brag about his connection with him (Siddharth). 

Siddharth was okay with it, the boy deserves this much happiness at least. Shivani who was silent all this time said," So you find a business opportunity in the middle of this engagement as well?"

Siddharth smirked and said," I am the owner of a trillion-dollar company and over 600k workers work under me. I created all this with this ability to identify a perfect business deal even in the memorial ceremony of someone."

Shivani looked at him with a shocked expression and said," I don't even want to ask where else you have cracked your stupid business deal. I am hungry let's see what we have for eating."

Siddharth smiled and followed Shivani like a lost puppy towards the food counter. The Rathore family was watching their interaction from the stage even though they were not able to hear what they were talking about but their expressions were telling Rathores that they are enjoying themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading and it will be the last chapter before 1st July as my exams are coming, please vote and support my book.