Chapter 2

Nidhi asked Shivani," Hey, did you complete the assignments?"

Shivani nodded and said," yeah I did, my shoulders started to hurt so hard that I can't even tell you."

Nidhi nodded and said," yeah but it is just for this year, after that we will be living our dream life while these professors will be giving the same lecture to the other batch."

Shivani nodded," Yeah, I am excited to leave this hell hole. By the way, you went to Nikhil's birthday party. Give me details of what happened there hehe…

Shivani teased Nidhi who just scoffed and said," Nothing happened, that b*@#h Maya was being clingy to him all the time and he was also giving her full attention. He didn't even talk to me for 5 minutes."

Shivani said," Hey it's not right to curse someone and it's not like Nikhil is the only guy in the world. maybe you can find someone better than him but I am sure he won't get anyone better than you."

Nidhi nodded while Shivani started showing her the notes from class and both of them kept talking about class for some time before telling each other, their plans after college.

In London in an old abandoned building 

Siddhartha was seated in front of a man who was beaten black and blue. Siddhartha asked, ''So tell me, Nate, why did you betray us?"

Nate said," I am sorry Siddhartha, I became greedy. He offered me the position of director in his company in exchange for blueprints of guns and I couldn't deny it. Please leave me. I will vanish from this country and business. I will never come back."

Siddharth smirked and said," You know my style of doing business Nate do you think I will leave you alive now? You were like a family to us but you didn't think for a second before betraying us and now I will not think before killing you."

Siddharth picked up an iron rod and stabbed his knee, the rod came out from the other side and Siddharth twisted it to make him feel more pain.

Then he took a branch cutter and cut his hands and feet fingers vertically. The screams of pain and agony filled the building but no one came to save him.

After some time Siddharth was changing his shirt which was now covered in blood and said to Robert," Don't kill him directly, let his blood flow just give him an injection to make sure it won't stop flowing. Click his picture and show it to every man. So that they know what can happen if they betray us. Now let's go and deal with the mess this excuse of a man has created."

After saying this Siddharth left and Robert just looked at the person who was once like his brother but was now just a betrayer waiting for his death.

Robert muttered," You deserve it for biting the hand that fed you."

At Udaipur Rathore Haveli 

A big joint family was sitting at the dining table and an old man was seated on the chair of the family head, his name was Ranjeet Rathore, and his wife died some years ago.

He has 2 sons Vikram and Arjun Rathore and their wives are Sumitra and Vrushali Rathore.

Vikram and Sumitra had one son and two daughters but now only 2 daughters live in Rathore Haveli. Their names are Arnika and Aparna. (An:/ We know who is the son already)

Arjun and Vrushali have a son named Ajay. 

Ranjeet and everyone come to the dining table for breakfast. Sumitra and Vrushali served everyone when suddenly Vikram said," Siddharth is coming to Udaipur, next month."

Everyone flinched at the mention of him and Ranjeet asked," Did you find out why he is coming back?".  

Vikram replied," Because of their new IT company. This was the last information we got before we lost contact with our informant."

Arjun scoffed and said," I can't believe that he is the same child who couldn't even hurt an animal and is now killing people like nothing."

Suddenly Sumitra said, defending her son," What do you expect? After everything, everyone here did to him 5 years ago."

Everyone became silent, they bowed their heads slightly and Sumitra left while wiping her tears.

One month later, Shivani Pov 

Shivani was waiting for Nidhi in the canteen when she suddenly heard the commotion outside. 

She ran outside and saw a boy standing on the rooftop and said to her (Shivani).

The boy shouted," Shivani, you have been rejecting my proposal for the last 4 years but now I can't wait. Today either you say you love or I will kill myself."

Everyone turned toward Shivani and she just looked at the boy standing on the rooftop before saying something unexpected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Thanks for reading.😊