Chapter 15

Siddharth and Shivani roamed in the night view of the city and explore new food shops. They reached the palace at 10:00 pm.

When they drive inside Siddharth and Shivani saw the Royal family sitting in the garden talking. The Royal family also noticed them and waved, Shivani also waved her hand and  Siddharth parked the bike in front of the main gate and handed the keys to Robert.

Shivani and Siddharth changed clothes and come downstairs to sit with everyone.

They sit with the younger generation, Ajay asked," Where did both of you go?"

Shivani smiled and replied," We went out to explore you know we met an old couple whose children live outside, they said they see us as their children and invited us for dinner and it was so amazing. We also joke around and tease Uncle for being so Romantic even at this age."

Everyone nodded slightly envious that the two can eat in such a joyful atmosphere while here the Royal family only talks about business.

Shivani and everyone were chatting when suddenly Sidharth's went off and he picked up the call.

Siddharth," Haan Maa, what happened today you didn't call your lovely daughter but your this son."

Neha on the other side said," Shut up you naughty son of mine, so I called you to tell you that your father-in-law has gotten a promotion and has planned dinner so we will go there after you both return, *whisper* Siddharth you are not behind his rise right? He is very mad thinking you helped him."

Siddharth said," Mom give the phone to Dad for a sec let me talk to him."

Virendra took the phone from Neha and said," Hello Sid beta"

Siddharth said," Congratulations Dad for the promotion  and I heard you are thinking I am behind your promotion"

Virendra coughed slightly and Shivani who heard Siddharth talking to her parents came near him. Siddharth also didn't leave to go on the side as he wanted to show Rathores that he still has a beautiful family even if they leave him.

Virendra said," Ahem Ahem, Sid I didn't mean that it's just that manager never appreciated our work so I thought like that."

Siddharth nodded in understanding," Dad, I know what you mean that's why I asked Robert to look into it and he found out what was happening.

We found that the manager was stealing funds and not treating workers and employees properly so I asked Robert to remove him and give the position to the best employee he can find who is naturally you."

Virendra hearing Siddharth's logic sighed and said," You had already planned this out right?"

Siddharth chuckled and said," Of course, I did, now tell me how is your health? You are taking medicines properly right?"

Before Virendra could answer Neha took the phone from him and started complaining when Shivani also defends her father, so Siddharth supported his mother.

The banter of 4 continued for half & an hour before Shivani disconnected the call and Both laughed at their family's ethics.

Rathores also saw this and everyone had a look of sadness in their eyes, with Siddharth they also kicked out the happiness of their family years ago.

This family was not the same anymore, while the young generation including Siddharth's cousins had a look of longing in their eyes.

Siddharth was happy to have such a loving family with him, Robert also smiled suddenly Siddharth had to attend an urgent meeting with the Russian defense council for the deal of advanced aircraft and anti-drone systems.

Siddharth was very serious about his business that's why he even forbids Shivani from entering the room while he is talking to his client.  outside Shivani was with everyone having talks about her college and her fun with her best friend Nikita.

Ajay asked," So how was the first meeting with Siddharth? did he propose to you romantically?"

Shivani shakes her head in no and said," Siddharth is not like that at all, rather he will express his love and care through his sweet actions and makes me fall in love with him again and again. he knows how to manage work and family also he convinced my parents about us without any problem."

everyone nodded and Arpita asked," So are you guys planning to get married soon?"

Shivani hurriedly shakes his head and said," No no no, we planned to not talk about marriage until I complete   my masters and Siddharth was okay to wait for me."

everyone nodded and Arnika said," You bua ji is coming tomorrow with her children and bahu."

the youngsters gasped and Ajay said," Men I remembered some urgent work tomorrow so I won't be staying here and going to the office."  

Arnika gave him a stern look and said," You running away as I remembered Dad giving everyone a holiday in the office even rescheduling some of the biggest deals for my wedding."

Ajay whined and said," Come on Dee, you can't be serious about making me stay here when that woman will come, *turns towards Shivani's direction* Shivani you be careful your and Mr. Rthore's relationship you know is not in the line of decency from my bua's point of view."

Shivani made a bored look and said," Well I have nothing to do with her, and even if I won't say anything Siddharth will blast if someone says anything to me."

Ajay and Arpita looked at each other as if talking about something with their eyes while Arnika looked a little tense but Shivani was ignorant of everything and just wanted Siddharth's meeting to end soon.

After half and hour Siddharth came back and hugged Shivani and lifted her in air. Everyone saw this and looked at them with curiosity .

Siddharth said," You know we have just made a agreement of 1.5 trillion dollars with Russia for supply of medicines for cancer and TB with the Advance level of medical equipment and also agreed to supply next generation weapons plus we have contract to make a Airport in Moscow for our construction company."

Shivani cupped her face in excitement and hugged him," CONGRATULATIONS!!!, Sidhu now you have to take me for shopping.".

Siddharth said," Of course, i will my love."

While both of them were in their own world The Rathores had a complicated look in their eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for watching.😍😍😍😍