Need your Suggestion

On a Dark cold night, a woman was carrying a basket from which a baby's cries were being heard and it looked like she was running away from someone. After running for a long time she came in front of a house, placed the child there, and banged the doors with all her strength.

She placed the baby outside the basket and ran with the basket in the opposite direction to distract the chasers. on the other side, a man in a red shirt and black pants opened the door of the house and saw the baby he looked around and with a sigh took the baby inside.

he looked at the baby who was looking around the house and the man was sure the baby was feeling comfortable after coming into a warm environment. He looked into the big doe eyes of the baby who was looking at him with curiosity in her/his eyes.

The Man smiled and said," And I thought I would only think about retirement after my death. looks like your parents left you for me to take care of so we will be together for a long time I guess."

The Baby giggled and The man called someone and said," Hey Beck, Pietro here you told me that I am eligible for retirement. yeah, I want you to process it yeah I got something more important to do. yeah, I am settling In Mukhteshwar yeah I have enough for my next 7 generations so I guess it's last bye, my friend. you were like my brother if you need any help call me after 5 years. okay so bye."

With this, the world's most strongest and dangerous assassin took retirement and A full-time dad joined the post.

So tell me how is the plot? and should i work on it from 13 May? please provide your valuable feed back.