Chapter 3

Shivani looked at the boy and said," So just jump. Are you waiting for my rejection?"

The boy was shocked and everyone looked at Shivani with surprised expressions. Shivani said," What? Do you think everything works like movies? God knows how many boys will stand on the roof and force girls to accept their proposals. Come on, grow up a little."

Shivani turned toward Nidhi and pulled her toward the canteen while the boy kept standing on a rooftop, he was very embarrassed and angry. He muttered," if I didn't teach you a lesson Shivani Malhotra then my name will not be Aditya Kapoor."

He didn't know that after today no one will ever know where he is gone.

In London, the DNA headquarters 

Siddharth picked up a call from an unknown number and said," Hello?"

A girl was on another side and she said," Good Afternoon sir, I am talking from Madam's College. Today a boy tried to force her to accept his proposal but she refused and now that boy is very angry, I think he will definitely do something."

Siddharth asked," What is the name of that boy?"

The girl replied," Aditya Kapoor."

Siddharth said," I am sending you a number, you call him and tell him about the boy. We will deal with rest."

The girl said," Okay sir."

Siddharth cut the call and said," Robert she will call you, I don't want to hear that boy's or his family's name ever again."

Robert nodded and Siddharth said," Get ready to go to India, we are already done here."

Robert said," I will immediately inform the crew to prepare the plane for flight."

Siddharth looked outside of his office window and thought,' I am coming back Ranjeet Rathore. This time the fight will be on a different level.'

At Udaipur, Shivani's POV 

She was in front of the temple in her house and prayed," Hey Mahadev, please today I am going to apply for an internship in DNA Group please help me."

After doing her prayer she filled out the form on her laptop and mailed it and went back to doing her studies.

At night her father comes home and all of them have dinner together. Virendra asked," Did you apply for the internship?"

Shivani nodded and said," Yeah, I did and their reply also came in the evening about the interview and I have to go tomorrow at 9 am."

Virendra nodded and said," It will not affect your studies right?"

Shivani said," I will try my best papa but if the workload increases then I don't know."

Virendra nodded and Neha said," Hey, why are you interrogating her?"

Virendra said," I am not interrogating her, I am just making sure she won't tire herself because of feeling pressure about her having to do her best."

Neha smiled at her daughter and said," Shivani, you know you are our lifeline, and we always want the best for you. If you feel like everything is too much for you. You can leave it any time."

Shivani nodded with a small smile but now she was feeling even more tension than before. (AN:/ tell me if anyone also has felt the same after these kinds of conversations with their parents.)

After finishing Shivani immediately went back to her room and lay on her bed while thinking,' Hey Mahadev, please send someone with whom I can share my worries.'

Siddharth inside his home in Udaipur was thinking the same while looking at Shivani's picture. 

He then calls Robert and says," I want to find out complete information about the Rathore Family. Don't even leave the simplest details behind."

Robert said "okay sir" and Siddharth cut the call. He closed his eyes and saw a vision of a teenage boy kneeling in front of some people and begging them to forgive his love but the old man just told the guards to throw him out of the villa.

Siddharth opened his eyes and smashed the glass table in front of him with his fist, his eyes were filled with tears and rage. He made a drink to calm himself.

Next day 

Shivani got ready for her interview. She wore a Navy blue long Kurti with matching leggings. She matched them with silver-colored earrings and brown ladies' sandals.

She was very excited but nervous at the same time as she wanted to clear this interview at all costs.

She reached the DNA's office, which was a big and beautiful building. Shivani muttered," Who can tell this is just a newly opened IT company? Well, they have lots of capital so why don't show off?"

She went inside and came to the reception desk and asked," Excuse me, I am Shivani Malhotra. I am here for an interview for my internship."

The receptionist smiled and said," Yes ma'am, please go to the 15th floor and take a right, and then room no 18. You may have to wait for some time."

Shivani smiled and said," Thank you."

Shivani took the lift and went to the 15th floor. While inside the interview room the atmosphere was very awkward as Robert was sitting on the chair of the CEO and Siddharth was standing behind him as his secretary.

Robert asked," sir are you sure this is a good idea?"

Siddharth smiled politely and said,''You are my Sir now and you get a salary for doing what I told you not for questioning me."

Robert nodded with a smile while the other interviewers looked at him with confusion. Siddharth asks," Do you also have any questions or can we start the interview please?"

They immediately nodded like chickens and started calling candidates. Siddharth just sighed at their two-faced nature.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Thanks for reading.😊