Chapter 11

The car soon stopped in front of the Jodhpur Palace. The workers who were decorating outside looked at the line of cars in admiration before continuing their work and immediately opened the door of the car.

Arnika and her mother come out as Shivani already informed them about her arrival as soon as Shivani come out of the car Arnika greeted her with a hug and Shivani greeted Sumitra with namaste.

Suddenly the door of the car opened and Siddharth come out of the car. Both Arnika and Sumitra were stunned to see him there. Siddharth comes towards them and Shivani said with a smile," Aunty this is Siddharth Rathore my boyfriend *shyly*. You don't have to worry my dad knows about him."

Sumitra looked at Siddharth with lots of emotions and Siddharth just looked at her with a neutral face. Siddharth said," Hello Mrs Rathore, I hope I am not intruding by coming without an invitation?"

Sumitra composed herself and said," Of course not, Arnika here will show both of you your rooms."

Siddharth nodded and both Shivani and Siddharth followed Arnika who was nervous and happy seeing her big brother attending her wedding. Arnika's only unfulfilled wish is being fulfilled.

Shivani and Siddharth come to their rooms and they go to sleep in separate rooms as it will not look good to everyone if they sleep in the same bedroom according to Shivani.

After putting their luggage in their room, Siddharth come out dressed, both He and Shivani were going to wear matching dresses for all functions.

Arnika was going to marry Vikrant Ahuja who is a big industrialist and has business in many countries in the world.

Everyone gather in the hall and the youngsters wanted to stay close to Siddharth as he was their elder brother and wanted to spend time with him even though he doesn't care about them.

Suddenly Shivani comes downstairs and everyone looked at her with a mesmerized expression. Siddharth was not able to take his eyes off her.

The youngest son of the Ahuja family looked at her and started going toward her to introduce himself but she walked past him without even glancing at him and it hurt the pride of the young boy.

He turned around and saw Siddharth sneak his hands around her possessively looking at him with a death stare.

Shivani understood what Siddharth was thinking and touched his face tenderly while saying," Now don't be angry Siddhu. It is a happy occasion and I don't want to create any problems because of us."

Siddharth nodded and said," I will but tell that mother fucker to stay away from you, or else I won't mind killing him."

Shivani sighed and pulled him toward the exit with other youngsters following them while snickering.

Arnika said to Shivani," Shivu, can we all come with you and Mr, Rathore."

Shivani looked at Arnika for a sec before saying," Sure, it was already nice of your family to wait for us in the lobby."

Arnika waved her hands and said," No, you are one of my best friends why are you being so formal? I know because of my family we never shared that deep bond but you and Nikita were one of the few people who dared to approach me."

These words from Arnika made Shivani's heart warm and she gave a beautiful smile to Arnika and looked toward Siddharth who understood her and nodded with a sigh.

Siddharth instructed Robert to replace the car with an SUV to ride comfortably. Robert immediately brings a Lincoln Nautilus.

Siddharth sat in the driver's seat while Shivan was beside him in front and Ajay with others at the back.

While on the way Aparna asked," So Shivani how did both of you meet? I mean you didn't give any guy in college attention even when they try to attempt suicide."

Siddharth glanced over his shoulder for a sec before looking at the road and Shivani smirked in mischief.

Shivani said," Oh I was not giving him any attention but this guy over here was too persistent he joined me in the canteen with different kinds of excuses related to work and even stand in front of my house in the rain to talk for even 2 minutes. He made so many efforts so I was not able to grace him with this chance."

Everyone looked shocked at her and then Shiddharth while Shiddharth was glancing at Shivani in surprise. Suddenly  Shivani chuckled and said," Sorry guys, nothing like that happened. I am an intern in his new IT company and when we first meet it just clicked and things started to happen and now here we are."

Everyone nodded while forming an O shape in their mouths 😲.

Shivani asked Arnika," So Arnika how are you feeling about your marriage? You are happy right?"

Arnika nodded with a smile and said," Yeah, I couldn't have chosen better than Vikrant. It's just I thought I could've had a normal wedding where all of us enjoyed it to the fullest  not with so many ethics binding us."

Shivani nodded in understanding while Siddharth glanced at Arnika's slightly disappointed face and he didn't like that expression at all.

Ajay just squeezed Arnika's shoulder to support her. They reached the venue and everyone went inside. The make-up artists took Arnika inside while Shivani followed them Siddharth stand at a table alone when Ajay come and stand beside him.

Ajay was staring at Siddharth continuously when suddenly Siddharth sighed and said," Say what you want to say."

Ajay was first surprised but then composed himself and said," Bhai sa I just wanted to ask how are you? I mean how were these years without family?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, in the next chapter we will see some of Siddharth's past glimpses.🤗