Chapter 14

Ajay was going toward Siddharth and Shivani when suddenly Vrushali collided with him and said," You stupid can't you see where you are going? I mean today is your sister's engagement but you are running around."

Ajay said," Mom I have something really important to do so please let me go. I will do whatever you say but not right now."

Saying this Ajay run again but he was late...

With Siddharth And Shivani

Siddharth was forbidding Shivani from eating more ice cream but she was Shivani after all how can she listen to anyone except her mom?

Siddharth sighed and suddenly a voice from behind came," Hello, I am sorry to disturb but have I seen you somewhere?"

Siddharth turned around and suddenly his whole Demenor turned cold. Shivani also saw the girl wearing brown color Bodycon dress.

Shivani thought," Who wears a Bodycon at the engagement party? She has no fashion sense?"

Shivani just shook her head and Siddharth said in the coldest tone he ever used in front of Shivani," No miss, now will you please leave?"

Natasha looked at him shocked, every man she had ever seen wanted her company but this man in front of her is outright telling her to leave.

She was kind of liking his cold demeanor and being a daughter of one of the richest families in the total her pride got hurt by his words.

Natasha said," Mister, do you know who you are talking to?"

Siddharth looked into Natasha's eyes and said," You are the daughter of Virendra Chauhan the second-largest transporter in the country controlling almost 30% of countries import and export, besides that he also has an investment firm, steel company,  and chemical industry as well. Now also do you think I don't know who you are or should I start telling you about your whole family's bank statements."

Natasha was silent and didn't know what to say when suddenly Shivani said," Leave it, now let's go I am getting bored let's meet Groom and Bride."

Siddharth nodded while Natasha just kept staring at him and Our lead duo left.

Siddharth and Shivani come on to the groom and bride, Shivani congratulates Arnika by hugging her.

Siddharth shakes hands with Vikrant and Vikrant said," It's a pleasure to meet someone great like you Mr Rathore."

Siddharth nodded and said," It's nice to meet you. You have a great sense of business and a unique way to do business at such a young age."

Vikrant was embarrassed that the person he admires is praising him. Vikrant said," I have always admired you, I was born with a golden spoon and get taught everything by my parents but you created the world's largest company from scratch. I have read about how you used to work 5 shifts a day in Delhi and then started that firm."

Siddharth smiled at how Vikrant has done his homework, Siddharth said, "You are modest for someone born with a gold spoon Well, I just made a design of a gun randomly, and god blessed me."

Vikrant raised his eyebrows and said," You believe in god?"

Siddharth smiled warmly and said," More than myself, because when I don't know what to do next he comes up with the greatest plan ever."

Vikrant nodded and Siddharth come beside Shivani who was clicking selfies with Arnika.

Shivani said," Wah mere sher tum to wrong number sea bhi 2 ghante tak baat kar sakte ho." (Wow my tiger you can talk to a wrong number 2 hours.)

Siddharth said in a sarcastic tone," Haa haa very funny, remember next time maa will make food for me then I won't share it with you."

Shivani's eyes got wide and she said," Hey that's my mom and I will have everything she will make."

Siddharth said," That we will see, now let's click the picture it's already evening. We have to change clothes and I don't want to spend my evening dealing with businessmen when I am with you."

Shivani chuckled at the cringy face Siddhart made and both of them clicked some pictures with the bride and groom before going out.

After clicking some pictures both of them come out, Shivani asked," Are you sure about that trip with Mom and Dad? Don't lie I know how much work will be accumulated."

Siddharth smiled and said," Well I will have to do overtime but you know we earn for the family and I don't think I have anyone to call family except you three. So no matter what I will always be there for you."

Shivani smiled with tears glistening in her eyes and hugged him tightly. Siddharth embraced her in his arms and had a smile that he didn't even know had after cracking his first billion-dollar deal.

Suddenly Robert came driving a Bentley Bentayga S. Both Shivani and Siddharth sit on the back sit and drive towards the palace.

After coming to the palace both of them changed and wear comfy clothes then Siddharth suggested going outside to get fresh air.

Siddharth pulled out his bike and both of them set off to search for good places so that Shivani could click photos.

After they left a while later the Royal family come and saw only Robert there.

Sumitra asked," Mr. Robert where are Shivani and Siddharth?"

Robert said," They left on the bike to see the city and informed that they won't be having dinner at the palace today."

Sumitra becomes sad and the youngsters get disappointed as they wanted to have dinner with their elder brother and sister-in-law.

Sumitra said to Vikram," Your sister is coming please this time try to make her understand please do not say anything to Siddharth and Shivani."

Vikram had a line of worry on his face hearing this news.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading.🤗