Chapter 7

(Siddharth's Car image Above)

On the way to the Mall Sivani suddenly said," I heard your and mom's conversation."

Siddharth was not surprised by this as he already knew she was behind the door. So he asked,"So?"

Sivani was surprised and asked,"So?, Aren't you surprised by the fact that I know you have feelings for me."

Siddharth smiled and said," Look Sivani, I am not the kind of person who hesitates in saying what is in my mind or heart. I don't run away while thinking "what if she doesn't feel the same as me" you can say yes and yes if you like i don't have any problem."

Sivani was shocked and asked," Wait, I think you accidentally said Yes in place of No."

Siddharth shook his head and said," No, it means you don't have another option."

Sivani was shocked and looked forward. She waited to calm down and said," You have to fulfill my every wish, you can't see any other girl, you can't leave me after This. Promise these and I will think about you."

Siddharth said," You know if there was another girl, I would have filled her brain with bullets. *Look in eyes of Sivani* but for you I promise everything you Said just now."

Sivani smiled and said,"Well, a tigress is the only one who can handle A Tiger."

Siddharth grinned and nodded, soon they reached the mall and everyone around them looked at their car and Sivani just shook her head and muttered," why do people give these kinds of looks to expensive cars."

Siddharth said," Because they are normal." And started walking away and Sivani suddenly asked with wide eyes," Hey what was that supposed to mean."

Sivani followed behind Siddharth and both of them entered the mall after passing through checking.

Siddharth asked," Where should we go?"

Sivani looked inside her purse and thought about her budget and said," First we have to buy clothes to make my lehnga and all. We also have to find matching dupattas for them and then shoes."

Siddharth looked at her surprised and asked," You can buy ready made clothes, Sivani. There is a manyavar store here."

Sivani rolled her eyes and said," of course i know there is but i don't have the budget for it."

Siddharth pointed his both thumb towards himself and said," Can't you see this 6.4 feet tall, dark and handsome man in front of you. I can buy the whole manyavar for you."

Sivani glared at him and said," Look Siddharth, you are maybe my boy-friend but I won't accept this money from you."

Siddharth looked at her and said," you are right, I am your boyfriend now and you are not taking this money for free. You have to bring me lunch in the office as you know my food condition."

Sivani's face flushed, she wanted to avoid this topic of boyfriend but it's clear from their conversation in the car that Siddharth is her boyfriend now but the proud tigress inside her didn't allow her to take this money.

Sivani said," if i am your girlfriend then it's my responsibility to feed you and it doesn't matter if you give me money or not."

Siddharth said with a smile," Yup, that's the point i am your boyfriend and it's my duty that you look beautiful more than anything but also protect you from those lust full gazes of beasts.

Sivani sighed and Siddharth pulled her towards the Manyavar store with Sivani a pout on her face and glaring daggers at Siddharth.

Sivani was looking around for dresses but mostly looking at their price tags and getting goosebumps. She said to Siddharth," Yaar, yeh sab kitne mehnge hai. Mai silawa lungi Naa fabric lekar."