Chapter 18

Siddharth looked at Sumitra with a fierce glare and said in a chilled tone," Maa? Where was this mother of mine when I needed her the most? She didn't even try to defend me so why are you here to claim your right as mother?"

Sumitra said in a weak tone," I was not able to understand that situation everything happened so fast. I tried to convince your grandfather but he didn't listen to me I was helpless I am sorry please forgive me."

Sumitra started crying but Siddharth's anger didn't get less he said in a tone that even made the ghost feel chills down its spine," That bastard Ranjeet Singh Rathod is not my grandfather and you all Rathods will only get my forgiveness after going to hell."

Saying this Siddharth ordered Robert to get the car ready and went to Shivani's to fetch her immediately and leave.

Here Sumitra went to her room closed the door and cried without a break. Shivani saw Siddharth smiling and looking at her but she immediately noticed the sweat on his forehead and it only happens when he is trying very hard to control his anger issues.

She first wiped his forehead with her handkerchief and then said," Try to act better in front of me next time." And walked past him.

Siddharth sighed and ran behind her, he slid his hand around her waist and said," Love don't be angry, I just didn't want you to get worried about me without any reason."

Shivani stopped and looked at Siddharth with a done face and said," Look I love you and I feel terrible when you don't share your problems with me don't you think it's unfair to me that you don't let me take care of you? I love you and you are my family now."

Siddharth understood her, wrapped his arms towards her, and pulled her closer. He connected their foreheads and said," I understand love I will try my best next time."

Shivani smiled and interlocked their fingers. They were going towards the exit. Robert was there to welcome them and Shivani kept pestering Siddharth to go to Mehrangarh Fort as it was the only place left that they hadn't visited in Jodhpur till now.

Siddharth gives in to her demands and sets his work on Robert who cries in Animated tears but still fulfils his duty. (AN:/ Ek aisa Banda (like Robert) mujhe bhi mijaye toh moj hojaye, ladka hoon mein galat mat samjhlena tum log sirf secretary.XD 🌚)

Both of them first checked into the hotel and then went to Fort on Siddharth's bike with masks as Shivani wanted to explore it as a tourist, not a queen who owned it.

They explored the palace arrived on the terrace and looking at City Shivani said," Siddhu at that time there were no technologies and vehicles, the atmosphere here would have been so peaceful and these walls and furniture they had witnessed so many emotions like love, betrayal, sadness, sacrifice and everything. How will it feel to live here and feel everything with our own eyes in ancient times."

Siddharth was filled with love seeing her childish yet cute curiosity and hugged her from behind and said," It must've felt great but love our love story has also begun and I will make you see all shades of love. If you like I will take you to see all forts in India." Siddharth said with a chuckle and Shivani elbowed him in the stomach.

In reality, Siddharth was also imagining how kings and queens used to walk in these corridors at that time fills him with a sense of curiosity and unsolvable questions. He took Shivani back to the hotel, and both of them rested and night they were invited by Rathores for dinner hosted by the Groom's family. As they wanted both families to know each other better.

Siddharth and Shivani arrived at Siddharth's Rolls Royce Cullinan which was in black and had a white colour interior with a touch of gold in it. Shivani loved the comfort and watching shows in the car. Siddharth was talking on his phone with someone when they arrived and Driver opened the gate for both of them.

Shivani greeted Rathores with slight awkwardness between them and both of them took a seat at a table with their names on it. the waiters served the dinner, everyone was having their dinner and Siddharth and Shivani talked about Shivani's further studies.

Siddharth said," See I want you to focus on your studies and securing good marks, and give an interview in my company."

Shivani pouted and said," I can't do this studies and all, isn't it a thing that girls stop their studies after marriage? Let's get married, Sidhu." She said with a bright smile.

Siddharth said," I can marry you this moment but if you think after marriage you will be able to get away with your studies then you are in delusion, Miss Malhotra."

Shivani pouted and Suddenly Akriti and Arpita came and asked if they could join to which Shivani instantly agreed Siddharth didn't want to deny Shivani in front of outsiders so he agreed.

Shivani started chatting with girls and Siddharth was joined by Vikrant and his new business partner Mr Sekhawat. they started talking business when suddenly everyone heard a slight noise and Siddharth's eyes became wide seeing 4 people he hated most in his life in front of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading guys and supporting me always. i am busy with my personal stuff so I was not able to update and it will be like this till 13 May. uske baad sab think hojayega and I will be free so bear with me till then. BTW Main Villains of the story are finallyshowing up yeahhhhhhhh.