Chapter 4

Soon, people, one by one started to come inside for interviews and Siddharth gave them many hints about himself but according to him, they wanted to save their brains so they didn't use them, that is the only reason why they didn't recognize him.

He doesn't want people who just merely see what is in front of them but also notice the problem deeply and is far-sighted because everyone who will be chosen as an intern will be working here in the future.

After some time the person he was waiting for the whole time entered the cabin. He looked at her and suddenly their eyes met. Both of them kept looking at each other.

The world was completely blank for Siddhartha at this moment and suddenly the sound of a fake cough made him come out of his trance.

Shivangi's POV 

She waited for her turn and saw everyone going inside and coming out with sad faces so she asked one of the girls who went inside," Hey, What happened?"

The girl said," Yaar, The interviewers are asking about the terms we never even heard."

Shivani asked," like what?"

The reply replied," they asked for Adaptive development, Agile development, and Data Center."

Shivani was shocked, these were one of the most basic terms for IT. She shook her head and immediately concluded that these people will not be selected. The girl left after telling Shivani to be careful.

Shivani just nodded and went inside for her interview. As soon as she entered, Shivani saw the most handsome man in the world. His eyes were like looking at her soul, finding every secret she kept hidden but while her mind wanted to look away her heart didn't.

Suddenly she heard the sound of a fake cough and came out of her trance. She politely asked for permission to sit and sit on the chair after getting permission.

They started to ask her questions about why she chose a new company like theirs for an internship and what are her expectations from her internship.

Shivani replied to every question confidently. In the middle, she noticed the guy standing behind the Ceo put his hand on the shoulder of the Ceo.

She also noticed that every time the Ceo starts to waver from the topic of the interview the guy corrects him. These were the gestures simple assistants can't do, she also noticed him not having any schedule in his hand. He was more confident than anyone in the room and everyone was glancing at him from time to time.

The wheels started to turn in her mind and Shivani concluded that the guy standing behind is the real Ceo but she didn't say it immediately.

After some time Robert said," Miss Malhotra it was a pleasure to meet you. We will inform you if you get selected."

Shivani nodded and said," Thank you, sir, *turning towards Siddharth* it was a pleasure to meet such a big man as yourself, sir."

Everyone looked at her with slight amazement in their eyes while Siddharth just gave a bright smile. Which immediately made Shivani go into shock mode but she composed herself and walked out of the room. While muttering," Working here will be even harder, with this guy here."

Siddharth heard her and just chuckled happily. Robert looked at his boss whom he never saw even smile in all these years but right now he is chuckling because of the girl's casual comment.

Siddharth calmed down and said," Let's conclude the interviews here. Just select Miss Malhotra, and no 5,8,3. They will be enough."

Everyone nodded, no one questioned his decision. Siddharth walked out of the office with Robert following behind him.

At Evening

Today was Siddharth's happy day and he wanted to celebrate it, so he asked Robert to go to the place which sells the best alcohol in the city tonight.

Robert on the way said," Sir, in Miss Malhotra's bio it was written she has zero tolerance for Alcohol."

Siddharth replied nonchalantly," it helped me go through each day of my life for so many years. How can I turn my head away from Drinking? And what kind of calculations you are making in your head about me and Miss Malhotra, Robert."

Robert replied professionally," I don't want to cross my line but I can not ignore what is obvious in front of me."

Siddharth frowned and said," Whatever, just don't go blabbering it to everyone."

Robert nodded and stopped the car in front of an old bar and said," this is the place for which I got most recommendations on my insta."

Siddharth looked at Robert blankly and Robert just hurried him inside before Siddharth snapped at him. When they entered the bar Siddharth's eyes went wide seeing the people inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Thank you for reading🤣😁