Chapter 5

Siddharth looked in front of him where his uncle and younger brother, Arjun, and Ajay were. He looked at them and his hands started to tremble slightly.

Siddharth always thought about what he will do when he will see his family again but tonight seeing them in person is shocking for him.

Siddharth composed himself and came to the counter and said," Hey, give me a bottle of the strongest liquor in your store."

The bartender comes with a bottle and Siddharth, makes himself a drink and starts drinking, not even looking at his family members.

The father and son duo were talking about some business deal. When suddenly Ajay looked at the back of the person who entered the bar and felt familiar with it.

Ajay called to Siddharth," Buddy!!"

Siddharth's glass stopped reaching his mouth and Robert, who also recognized Arjun and Ajay, became tense.

Siddharth turned toward them and Ajay frowned as he didn't recognize his big brother while Arjun who was also curious about whom his son was called saw the familiar face and a scene came to his mind a boy came running and hugged him while saying,' Chachu you are the best.'

Siddharth smiled and said," How are you Arjun Rathore?"

Ajay frowned and said," Hey take his name properly, don't you know who he is?"

Siddharth smirked and said," There is no one in this world whom I should respect and your father certainly is not one of the people I will ever respect."

Ajay was about to stand up and fight Siddharth but Arjun grabbed his son's hand and said to Siddharth," What are you doing back in Udaipur? Setting up a company here."

Siddharth smiled wide and said," When?"

Both Father and son become confused and Siddharth said," When the fuck Ranjeet  Rathore bought this city? So that no one can come and do business here or have to answer you people."

Arjun was shocked and Ajay grabbed Siddharth's collar. Siddharth smiled seeing Ajay's angry look and punched him in the gut.

Ajay falls on the floor gasping for breath and holding his stomach. Arjun come to his son and asked," Siddharth didn't you feel anything while punching your brother."

Ajay was shocked and looked at Siddhartha who was giving them a cold look. Siddharth said," Well I don't have any relation with that stupid and useless family of yours and while you are here tell Ranjeet  that I would like to play a game with him. The Sid of back then is long dead and now only Siddharth Rathore is left."

He paid the Bill and left with Robert while Arjun looked back with a complex expression.

At Rathore Haveli

Ajay asked Arjun," Was he really Sid Bhai dad? If he was then what happened so that he changed this much?"

Arjun shouted," AJAY I SAID THIS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT."

Ajay, also
fed up, shouted," I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BROTHER SO THAT HE DISGUST OUR FAMILY NOW."

Everyone in the family came to the living room hearing their shouts and Vrushali asked," Ajay, in what way are you talking to your dad?"

Ajay said," Mom today we met Sid Bhai in a bar."

Sumitra and Vikram become stunned, Ranjeet grips his cane more tightly, Arnika and Aparna had tears in their eyes.

Sumitra immediately came out of her stunned state and asked Arjun," How is he bhaisab? Is he okay?"

Arjun looked at ground and said," Of course he is, after all he is owner of DNA industries, he is disgusted with our family and *looking at Ranjeet* he wants to play a game with you."

Ranjeet frowned and said," Sigh, I knew he came back to get revenge on me."

Vikram said," I will go right now and teach him a lesson. How can he talk about his grandfather like this?"

Arjun said," Bhaisab now he is not Sid who used to love this family more than his life, now he is Siddharth Rathore for whom this family is stupid and useless."

Everyone is silent and Sumitra runs to her chamber while crying and Vikram follows after his wife. Vrushali pulled Ajay with her while telling Arjun to follow. Arnika and Aparna went to their room with tears in their eyes and Ranjeet was standing alone in the living room with a thinking expression.

Next day

At the office Siddharth was guiding the directors about their respective jobs and suddenly his eyes fell on Shivani who had a bright smile on her face and was looking excited.

Siddharth forget everything when he saw her and kept looking at her and come out of his trance when Robert nudged him a little.

Siddharth faked a cough and said to Shivani who was now standing in front of him," Miss Malhotra today is your first day in office and to your good luck i don't have much work so as you were the only one in the interview to identify me i will personally guide you."

Shivani didn't understand why the CEO himself is guiding her but nonetheless she was happy because she will get guidance from him even though only for one day.

Both of them went through the details of Sivani's work and in the middle their faces came close. It made their hearts accelerate but Siddharth was good at hiding it while Shivani's face was flushed.

Soon it was half time and Siddharth offered Shivani to have lunch with him. At first she was reluctant but on the second time she agreed without thinking twice, even she herself didn't know why.

On her request both of them sit in the canteen of the office and Siddharth said," So what are you expecting from this Company miss Malhotra?"

Shivani answered confidently," Sir, I think because this company is associated with a multinational company like DNA, I will face many new and hard situations which will help me gain more experience."

Siddharth nodded and said," Good thinking because sometimes theoretical knowledge may be lacking but experience is the key to success. I like your thinking. Don't say this to anyone but if you did good i would like you to continue working here miss Malhotra."

Shivani asked," But it's just my first, how can you?"

Siddharth smirked and said," I have seen the darkest side of this world and I can judge the character of a person and if he is telling the truth or lying in a second."

Shivani was shocked but nodded and said," Sir it's not good for your health to eat outside food everyday."

Siddharth was surprised and Shivani lowered her head in embarrassment and Siddharth said with a chuckle," hahaha, you can't keep your true thoughts to your mind for long right?"

Shivani shook her head and said," I can keep thoughts to myself which should be, i just can't stay silent if something wrong is happening."

Siddharth nodded with a smile and was surprised in his heart that he is falling more and more for this girl. Soon the lunch break was over and Both of them got back to work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading.☺️