Chapter 6

After One week

It's been one week since Sivani started working as an intern and both Her and Siddharth become friends and very close to each other.

Sivani understood that Siddharth was very professional at work time but more affectionate after work. She enjoys her time with him more than ever.

Siddharth made her feel like he knew her for years in just a week. Siddharth was also happy, his new IT company was doing great and he was also getting to spend time with the most important person in his life.

They both didn't tell each other but they both had feelings for each other. While Siddharth was totally in love with her, Sivani started to like him.

Siddharth and Sivani were having lunch in Siddharth's office when Sivani suddenly asked," Can you please accompany me shopping for my friend's wedding preparations."

Siddharth raised his eyebrows and said," Wow, you will be the first one to ask your boss for going shopping with you so casually."

Sivani rolled her eyes and said," Will you go or not?"

Siddharth replied while stealing her khir," Of course, but you have to accompany me for coffee and a movie after shopping."

Sivani raised her eyebrows and asked," And now you are asking your intern for a dare"

Siddharth smirked and said while shrugging," who knows, now will you or not?"

Sivani said," Of course I will."

Siddharth chuckled and soon after lunch break finished both of them went back to their work.

At Sunday

Siddharth was going to pick up Sivani from her house after his many requests. He drove his Bentley continental GT in front of her house and everyone around saw an expensive car stopping in front of Malhotra house so they came to see what was happening.

Suddenly Sivani come out of her house and said with a pout," Mom wants to talk to you for a minute."

Siddharth raised his eyebrows in surprise but came out of the car immediately and locked the door. He went inside and saw a lady standing in a simple saree.

He immediately touched her feet and Sivani's mother blessed him unconsciously.

Then She looked at who he was and said," Sivani go and bring water for the guest."

Sivani went inside to fetch water and her Mom said to Siddharth," Beta(son), i know you are very rich and maybe good from nature but we have raised our daughter with everything we have, she is life of my and her father please don't give her hopes and dreams which you can't fulfill."

Siddharth immediately said," Aunty, i have seen the darkest side of the world and i never trusted anyone in my life but when i met Sivani my heart itself started to trust her without noticing she is a very important person to me and if she also feels same as me then i promise you that i will keep her happy and safe no matter what happens."

Sivani's mother smiled and got relaxed by Siddharth's words. They didn't notice Sivani who was listening to all this by hiding behind the door.

After sometime Both of them left towards the mall for shopping and their first of many dates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading.😊😊😊😊