Chapter 9

Both of them sat in the car and Sivani looked at the interior of the car which only spoke to Richness and Siddharth smirked at her reaction.

Siddharth started driving and Sivani looked at the streets of Udaipur with a bored expression and said," We should have left early as now traffic has increased."

Siddharth sighed and clicked a button on the steering wheel and the roof of the car became transparent showing the night sky and Sivani was surprised by this. She touched to confirm that the roof was still present.

Siddharth said," this is a specifically designed transparent roof for my cars and no one has ever seen it other than DNA researchers and me. Now you are the only one to see this.

Sivani looked at the starry sky and was mesmerized. Siddharth pulled a screen from the dashboard with a controller.

He gave it to Sivani and said,"Just fit the new PS5 just so that you don't get bored during the drive."

Sivani was excited but kept the remote on side and said," I will play with this later but right now I want to talk with you."

Siddharth smiled and nodded and Sivani asked," I can guess your taste in cars but what about your taste in bikes because you know I love bikes and I want to explore every city on bike."

Siddharth nodded in understanding and said," well I love  Harley Davidson as i don't like sport bikes and bullet and all."

Sivani nodded and said," It would be nice to have a bike while we are in Jodhpur for 5 days."

Siddharth said," Love it's cold there and I don't think you want to catch Cold during the wedding."

Sivani said," What Cold yaar? I will have to control my craving for food there as I can't show my childish side to Rathores."

Siddharth smirked and said,"You can show your every nature to anyone and don't worry about their reactions because I am always with you to back you up."

Sivani pouted and said,"I am going there as Arnika's friend and can't do anything or it will make Arnika look bad in front of her in-laws."

Siddharth smiled and caressed Sivani's head. Sivani was smiled by his gesture but didn't push it away as it felt so good. Soon Siddharth pulled his hand and Sivani was slightly disappointed at the loss of the warm feeling of his hand.

Siddharth said," You are a very good girl and I am lucky enough to have you by my side."

Sivani smiled with happiness and both of them talked about other things. Soon Siddharth saw an empty highway and looked at Sivani who was looking at him in confusion but Siddharth just smirked and Car suddenly accelerated and Sivani got scared.

Shouting for Siddharth to slow down and Siddharth just laughing at her reaction. Soon the car slow down and Sivani said," If you did that again i will get off of this fucking car, no matter what."

Siddharth nodded while laughing and looked at her smiling and said," Don't worry this car is special designed for our safety so even someone blast a bomb under it we won't even a scratch and no matter how hard it crash on something the safety mechanism will throw us out of car in less than a sec."

Sivani still said,"surprisingly I don't give a fuck about that."

Siddharth just nodded and the rest of the drive was peaceful with Sivani playing games, music, movie etc and she kept herself awake for Siddharth which made him very happy but he didn't mention it.

Soon they reached the hotel where they had booked and Sivani was very sleepy so Siddharth immediately said to Robert who was already present at hotel for preparation to bring their luggage to their rooms and Siddharth guided Sivani to her room and went to take rest at his own room.