Chapter 19

Siddharth looked at the people coming with Aditya and the memories of the darkest day in his life became fresh.

𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓶 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓲 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓘 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓷𝓿𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓪.𝓢𝓾𝓶𝓲𝓽𝓻𝓪 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓷𝓸 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓪 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓯𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓰𝓸𝓭'𝓼 𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮. 𝓪𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓢𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓡𝓪𝓶.

Siddharth closed his eyes tightly to control his emotions and opened them after a second. that was the day when his journey to become a beast started. The people with Aditya went towards Rathores and met everyone with smiles on their faces and Rathores who recognised them had an awkward look on their faces while giving slight glances towards Siddharth's table.

Suddenly, Aditya asked with a smirk," Where are the Bride and Groom we have to congratulate after all?" Ajay pointed towards Siddharth's table and Smirk on Aditya's face widened he pointed towards the table and said,' Hey come on guys let's meet stars of the day."

All of them were moving towards Siddharth's table while the smile on their faces faded and was replaced with a deep frown. Aditya said," Hey Vikrant meet my friends, Naina Raghuvanshi, Abhishek Agnihotri and Samaira Goenka."

Vikrant smiled and said," Of course who doesn't know them as they are one of the leading CEOs in the world."

Aditya and everyone gave a proud smile and Vikrant introduced everyone at the table except Siddharth. He was going to introduce Siddharth when suddenly Naina said," Oh who doesn't know him a man who built such a big empire on his own in such a short time without any "FAMILY BACKGROUND"

She pressed each word on Family and Siddharth had veins popping on his forehead, he also replied with a smile," What can we say everyone doesn't have a family BUSINESS" to take care of and become famous."

Everyone's smiles froze at that because most of them were taking care of their family business. Siddharth didn't care about them and couldn't even do anything to him after all his power is something that the whole world is afraid of.

He looked at Shivani and gestured for her to leave from there she nodded. Siddharth stands up from his chair. He started living and when he was passing by Aditya he whispered, "You started the game and I will end it"

Siddharth took Shivani's hand and started moving towards the exit when Naina said," You still haven't changed your habit of running from trouble. sadly, some habits are forever constant."

Siddharth stopped in his tracks and turned towards Naina looking at her with nothing but hate in his eyes, It was so intense that Naina could feel it, Then Siddharth said," But one thing has changed, this time I am not in trouble, I am the trouble. we will play soon just wait for it."

Siddharth walked away from there with Shivani and came to their car. Shivani asked him," What was all that? did you know them? why were you at each other's throat?"

Siddharth looked at her and said," They used to be children of our family friends and my best friends before my family kicked me out. they betrayed me when I needed them most but it's a dark part of my life I don't want to talk about that."

Shivani held his hand gently and said." Hey, can we go back I don't want to attend this wedding anymore, I mean look there is no good person here. i don't like to be in such place so let's go back." She was having tears in her eyes and Shiddharth knew she was hurt by thought that she brought him here.

Siddharth just hold her hand in his and pointed towards the star and said," You know I think I am just overacting, I mean I don't have anything to do with them as long as they don't come at me themselves *turning towards her* and you don't have to be so sad we are in this together. I can cross a lake in one breath if it's for you."

Shivani was looking towards bright stars and Siddharth smiled and make her sit in the car, both of them come at a high place in the city, It was a hill with a flat surface. He stopped his car
And both of them came out Shivani looked at the view of city and smiled.

Siddharth came from behind and hugged her, he whispered in her ear and said," You know what my life was lonely even after having everything I felt I had nothing but when you came into my life you showed me how to enjoy, you show me that money is important but it's nothing when you don't have someone to share it with. So, thank you very much Shivu."

Shivani looked at him with tears glistening her eyes with a with smile for which Siddharth can give his everything. Shivani said," Sidhu I know I am childish and sometimes stubborn but I want to make myself better for you I wanna be someone worthy for you love."

Siddharth smiled and both of them kissed eachother It was a soft and passionate kiss full of emotions both of them felt for eachother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading and because of my exams I was not able to write chapters but now I can but I still have to study.😭😭😭😭

By the way I visited here today