Chapter 13

Shivani was trying from one dish to another and Siddharth was just looking at her suddenly Shivani realized Siddharth was with her too.

She looked at Siddharth who was staring at her with a smile on his face and she asked," Why are you looking at me like that? And why aren't you eating anything?"

Siddharth said," My stomach fills automatically when I see you so happy."

Shivani hit his shoulder lightly and said," Shut up, when did you become so cheesy? Let me feed you because your hands have henna on them right?"

Siddharth shrugged his shoulder while taking a bite of Naan and Kashmiri Dam aloo from Shivani.

Shivani smiled at him and the smile on her face did something to Siddharth. Siddharth thought,' I have killed so many people without any thought but why the thought of her seeing the beast inside me scare me so much?'

Siddharth keep looking at Shivani who was feeling shy under his gaze and said softly," What are you looking at with so much intensity?"

Siddharth just hugged her and said," I love you, Shivani Malhotra. God knows what I would do without you."

Shivani smiled and said," I love you more Siddhu, and we don't have to think about all these what-ifs because now we both have each other."

Siddharth nodded and suddenly Shivani's phone went off, she saw it was her mom's call. Shivani immediately picked up the call," Hey maa what's up?"

Shivani's mom," I am good Shivu but what about you? Whenever you are with Sid you don't even remember us."

Shivani said," It's nothing like that maa we were just traveling around d the city so you know."

Shivani's mom," Yea yea I know, your dad was telling me that we should marry you off to Sid as soon as possible."

Siddharth who was trying to listen said," Maa, I am ready tell me when should i come to talk about marriage."

Shivani put the phone on speaker and Shivani's mom Neha said," Just take her as soon as possible, I will use her room as my art studio."

Shivani made a haaaw face and said," Don't be happy too early I am not going to marry this dumbass till I complete my masters."

Neha said," SHIVANI MALHOTRA WATCH YOUR WORDS, and don't call my boy dumbass. No one can compare to him."

Shivani made a mocking expression and Siddharth give her a victory smirk. Suddenly Neha asked," So what did both of you gift the bride on engagement? "

Shivani and Siddharth looked at each other in realization and Neha said, "With your silence, I assume both of you forget about it while roaming around the city."

Shivani said," Yeah man, I don't know what to do now. Everyone is going to give gifts to Arnika and Vikrant but I and Siddhu are the only one who doesn't have a gift"

Neha suddenly laughed and said," You call him Siddhu as a nickname?"

Siddharth glared at Shivani who just smiled at him faking her innocence. After some seconds Neha stopped laughing and said," Well I knew you will forget but what about you Siddharth? Did you also forget about it?"

Siddharth smiled and said," I have sent Robert this morning to purchase a necklace set for the bride, the most beautiful he can find."

Shivani looked at Siddharth with a smile and said," Now that's settled Maa what are you and Papa doing?"

Neha said," Well me and your Papa are thinking of going to Vrindavan and Mathura to visit."

Shivani's eyes shine and Siddharth said," Oh man can I also come with you? I mean it will be so great if I can also visit there with my family."

Neha smiled and said," Of course, you can beta but do you have time for it I mean you have left your work for so many days because of Shivani's childish wish, your work will get affected like this."

Siddharth said," It's okay maa I will do it later now we can have a family vacation so it's more important."

Shivani smiled brightly and Neha was happy that her daughter choose a man who cares about her and her family too.

After some time Shivani cut the call but both of them didn't notice Sumitra standing behind them hearing their conversation with tears in her eyes.

Sumitra immediately get away from there and Vikram saw his wife leaving somewhere so suddenly also followed her. Vikram asked," What happened Sumitra? Why did you come here so suddenly?"

Sumitra said," Do you know right now Siddharth called Shivani's parents "Maa and Baba" but he called me Mrs. Rathore."

Vikram sighed in sadness and Sumitra continued to say," Even though I know it's my fault but still seeing him not considering me as his mother anymore hurts me very much."

Vikram put his hand on her shoulder to support her raging emotions and said," I know, but we can't do anything now. We can only pray to god that someday he will forgive us."

While Sumitra and Vikram were grieving a girl with an evil smirk on her face wearing a bodycon dress entered the venue and Ajay who was attending guests saw her.

Seeing her here Ajay run to his father and said," Dad, Natasha is here in the engagement."

Arjun looked at Ajay with a cold expression and said," No matter what happens don't let her talk to Siddharth."

Ajay asked," Why what happened ?"

Arjun said," Just know that she was one of the reasons, Your grandfather kicked Siddharth out of the family."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading and Thanks to all the people who are voting on my book. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏