Prologue

Al Mazrah.

A desert, with little life. Yet, it holds the most dangerous people to ever walk the Earth.

"Gold Eagle Actual, Shadow-1 is weapons hot. We're burning daylight here.."

"Copy, Graves. Stand by.. Laswell, do we have confirmation?"

"Watcher-1 to Bravo 0-7, you in position?"
Out of the darkness in a canyon, a tall masked figure reveals himself. "Nearly there." He responded, his British accent noticiable.

He continues to move forwards, "Got a heli incoming." He looks upwards, eyes trailed on the massive flying machine. "That's General Ghorbrani."

"He's punctual. I'll give him that. Now get up there and let's see what he's up to in the middle o' nowhere."
The masked man climbs over rocks to reach his destination. "I'm eyes on." He looks down to where the General supposedly was. "What do you see?"
Using his scope, he takes a closer look at the targets below. "Armed personnel, armor and hardware... All Russian."
"What the hell are the Russians doing with Ghorbrani?"
"Supplying Iran. It's an arms deal." Laswell responded.

"You copying this, Shadow-1?" "Affirmative- Two birds. One stone." "We need positive ID on Ghorbrani before we kick this off, boys."

"Ghost, can you identify the General?"
Ghost moves his scope around searching for their Target. "Armed escorts around one VIP, Russians are very happy to see him."

"It'll be the last time they do.."

Ghost zoomed his scope in closer and found who he was looking for. "Visual on General Ghorbrani."
"Copy. All stations target confirmed."
"Shadow-1. You are cleared hot for launch."
"Roger that, Actual."

Further away, a parked truck had a container attached to it. The containers top lifted. It revealed a missile launcher.
"Ghost, you are danger close to the zone. This arrows gonna pack a punch." "Copy. Approved. Send it."

"All stations. Shadow-1. Missile is ready for immediate delivery-" the containers top expanded outwards, readying the launcher. "-stand by for launch. Inside the container was Graves, punching in coordinates for Ghorbrani. "Coordinates in.. Target designated.. Two.."
Outside at a distance their allies watched as the launcher shook with anticipation, getting ready to release what it held inside. "One. Shot out."
The missile pushed itself up, and headed for its destination. "missile is loose."

"Link is good, target acquired. This will take some manual guidance to hold her." The missile turned right and left, maneuvering around the many hills that got in its way.
"Missile bearing northeast at 0-6-5 degrees at Mach 3... altitude 500 meters."
"You're right in the pocket, stay with it."
"Check comin' in hot. Brace for impact."
The missile speeds up as it gets closer to its designated location. "Time to target 5 seconds. Termination in 3, 2, 1.."

Ghost had remained in his position. A flash of light hits the target and his allies. A shockwave is sent out. "Bloody fucking hell." As the smoke clears up there is nothing left of the enemy team. "Direct.. Target destroyed."