Part 1

I was supposed to be a dancer. Atleast that's what my mother always told me. I actually was a dancer all the way up until the sweet age of 18. I was good at dancing. I knew my place, but I hated the textures, the bones cracking, and the music that's supposed to be relaxing but always made me more angrier. I wanted to use my brain skills for the best. Which is when I met Kate.

I met her at a coffee shop in Berlin. I had just got done with a huge ballet competition and I needed time to unwind. We hit it up at the coffee bar and we easily became friends the second we met. She told me she was in Berlin for a military thing and I told her about my ballet.

That day changed my life. I remember we swapped numbers so we could talk later on. I stopped at a gas station before I had to get on a plane and go back to my home in Denver. I remember getting some snacks and a water. I was checking out and saw a sign. It said "All women are created equal, then some become marines."

At that moment I took it all as a sign. I went back home and went out one night. My mom had just got done yelling at me about how my performance wasn't good enough. I joined the marines and left my old life behind. Me and Kate were still friends. When I had told her about what I had done she told me she was proud of me for leaving.

I remember that moment and not only because of my memory but because it was the first time someone has ever said they were proud of me. I told Kate everything, about how my mom was a total narcissistic bitch and how all my life I had struggled with telling people about my autism because they don't understand. I'm smart, but that doesn't mean I don't have issues. I struggle with certain food because I hate the texture and I struggle with certain clothes.

I remember when Kate finally got to a high position rank. She fought so hard to get me a softer uniform because I couldn't stand the texture of the normal ones. She even game me my code name. She calls me "tiny dancer." I gotta admit it was wierd but I've grown fond of it over the years.

Because of my memory I was always good at memorizing fighting techniques and different fighting styles. One could say I'm like the black widow of the SAS in a neurodivergent way.

All of these events have led to right now. I'm now 30 years old and have racked up very nice pieces of medals for my hard work and Kate wants me to work with captain price in task force 141. My job currently is a satellite communications officer. Kate said I might have to shine up my fighting skills though because I might need to fight people in close combat, but that's how I ended up meeting the man of my dreams.