Part 6: Keep A Lookout For Captain Savin' Hoe Cuz He's Savin' Hoes

Spice warning!!! Also not proofread because it is 12:43  AM and I can't read past 11:30 Enjoy!

Soap: Good Morning Lass! I heard that today is going to be a good training day before the next mission. 

Y/N: Where'd you hear that?

Soap: The rookies said cap is in a good mood today! they only had to run 3 laps instead of five!

Gaz: Any thought as to why? 

Y/N: Maybe He got a good rest. I don't know!

Ghost: Or maybe someone was in his room. 

Gaz: Are you Shagging the captain Y/N?

Y/N: you are out of your mind Gaz! he's my superior! Of course, I'm not having relations with the captain.

Ghost: Is that so? 

Gaz: He's not your superior! you have no rank!

Y/N: I'm definitely not fucking your captain. 

Soap: I think the Lad knows something, Lass. 

Ghost: " You don't know how many naughty fantasies I've had about you Love."  "You're mine darling. Never think of anyone else" " Don't tease me, Sir. It's becoming unbearable." Any of those phrases ring a bell?

Y/N: shut up! 

Ghost: For future reference, you and the captain should remember that Price's desk is right next to the bed in my room. 

Gaz: OMG! 

Soap: *Gasp* you really are fucking the captain!

Y/N: be quiet. What if a random rookie got a hold of this info and spread a rumor or something?  Don't tell me it can't happen either! I caught Christina crying because everyone knew she was pregnant BY Jason. which is very surprising. I did his bunk inspection and that man has condoms in every corner of his room. 

Gaz: can we get back on topic here? you're fucking the captain. so like are you our Military mom now?

Y/N: I guess but we're keeping it lowkey, so don't say anything to him! That's an order Soap, Ghost, and Gaz!

Gaz: Yes Mum!

Y/N: oh god! I'm gaining a grey hair for every minute this conversation continues. 

Price: Good morning Everyone! 

Y/N: Good morning Captain. 

Gaz: Mornin' cap

Soap: mornin' to ya Daddy Price!

Price: Do I wanna ask what that was about soap?

Y/N: I can assure you that you don't want to. 

I threw a glare at soap from across the kitchen counter. I started adding creamer to the coffee I just finished making when John's arm brushed mine to get a spoon for his tea. My breath hitched as I remembered last night's lingering touches. 

~Last Night~ spice ahead! Fem Reader but if you want a Male version I will gladly make a one-shot of it for the new one-shot book I'm making

Y/N: Hello captain. You wanted to see me?

Price: yes I just wanted to speak to you. Are you alright after today's mission? I noticed your hands shaking, so I just wanted to make sure you were alright. 

Y/N: oh yeah I'm fine! It's just the dress was making me uncomfortable and it was making me feel a little panicky. I'm alright though. 

Price: Alright. I just wanted to make sure. Also, I'm sorry for interrupting you and not listening. I was being a jerk for no reason. If I'm being honest I just wanted to protect you.