Part 5: Tiny Dancer

Y/N: I'm in.

Price: The boys and I are sitting in the audience.

Y/N: I go on in 5.

I went to the mirror and made sure everything was perfect.

Stage director: America you're on!

I went on the closed stage and got into position

Announcer: American dancer Y/N L/N presents "Sensual Elegance."

This is going to be fun. The one thing ballerinas are scared to do is mix sexy and elegance. Jazz dancers may mix it up, but this isn't a jazz competition. That's why I'm doing it and it's a great way to get the target's attention. The curtain opened to reveal me and I heard soft music start playing.

~ After Performance~

I was walking back behind the stage trying to ignore the lingering stares of the other ballerinas. I went into my dressing room to get changed for the big party. The looks burned my back as I uncomfortably changed into a diamond dress. The seems of this dress were digging into my skin and I could already feel my heart starting to race. My eyes became watery and my hands started shaking and sweating until I felt a soft hand on my shoulder. I quickly wiped the straggling tears from my cheeks and turned around.

I turned to see a woman with blondish hair and a coach jacket that had her name imprinted along with the Texas flag. She was consistently chewing gum with her mouth open creating squelching noises which furthered my overstimulation making me want to grab my hair and scream in frustration. I masked my emotions and gave her the best smile I could fake.

Coach Karen: Hi there honey. I just wanted to talk to you for a second if that's alright.

Y/N: Yeah that's alright. What did you need?

Coach Karen: I was just wondering where your coach is I have to talk to her about your... Performance.

Y/N: My coach has already left if you have any issues to address you can address them to me, Ma'am.

Coach Karen: Well alright if you insist. first off, your performance was a little inappropriate. I just felt that it was very sensual and your outfit was not the right fit for your... body type. If I may suggest, maybe a diet plan to give your coach.

Y/N: Well Mrs. Karen The point of my performance was to be sensual. I wanted to bring a little something to the table other than basic shits and twirls. As for my outfit, It was supposed to be a representation for people with my body type.

Coach Karen: Well everyone knows that ballerinas are supposed to be size 0s to size 1s, and I don't like your attitude, Ms. America.

Y/N: Ma'am Im trying my best to be polite, but if you move even a centimeter closer to me I will rip you to shreds.

I walked past her and stomped on her foot before walking towards the exit. I saw her face scrunch in pain and then she widened her eyes and looked toward me offended.

Coach Karen: You stepped on my foot you bitch!

Y/N: Did I break it?

Coach Karen: Well no, Bu-

Y/N: Well then I don't see a problem. Good day, you snaggled-toothed bitch.

I walked away feeling a sense of pride as I stood up for myself. Kate would be proud. It was at this moment I remembered I had an earpiece in when I started to hear the Ooohs from Soap and Gaz. Usually, I don't like commenting on people's appearances, but she commented on mine first. I continued walking to the elevators that would take me down to the party that was filled with criminals.

Soap: Good one Lass

Y/N: Captain, I'm in the elevator.

Price: Alright. Go dark at the party we can't risk the mission.

Y/N: Copy that.

I stood in the elevator. I saw a woman in a white suit enter. she was my target. I gave her a small smile before starting a small convo.

Y/N: What floor love?

Camilla: the same floor as you Cariña. What's your name, Hermosa?

Y/N: Rose. what's yours, darling?

Camilla: Camilla. Wanna skip the party and go up to my penthouse? 

Y/N: That would be lovely. You're way more interesting than a party anyways. 

Camilla: You think so Mi Amor? 

Y/N: I Know so Sweetheart. 

she let out a soft laugh and clicked the button to her penthouse. The elevator doors opened to the basement. Luckily no one got in. Alright Y/N the plan is simple. Drug her and call out to your team. Simple. 

Why am I so nervous? maybe it's because I haven't been active with anyone in like a really long time. Actually, I haven't been active since that one time Laswell and I had a tough mission together so we relieved our stress in a bar bathroom. That was wayyy before Kate met her wife Melany. we pinky swore that would be a one-time thing and when Kate told her wife, Melany cackled like a fucking Hyena. Now Melany jokes about it every time I go over for dinners and barbecues. 

Camilla led me out of the elevator to the door of her penthouse. she unlocked it with a special pin code. 7598. I love my brain. she closed the door behind both of us. she pushed me against the wall softly and started to undo my dress. 

Y/N: Wait. Let me apply some more red lipstick so we can see perfectly how well you ruin me.  

Camilla: I love the way you think Cariña. 

I took the lipstick from the small handbag I had. '102 Sweet Dreams.' My favorite lipstick. I applied the deep red lipstick while staring straight into Camilla's eyes. She held my waist from behind and planted soft suckles on a spot between my shoulder and neck. when I finished putting the lipstick on, I threw my handbag down and turned around in her grasp. She immediately smashed her lips onto mine. Camilla started drooping and swaying against my body. she looked at me with angry-lidded eyes. 

Camilla: You Bitch! you drugged... m...

Y/N: Wow that's twice in a row tonight that I've been called a bitch. I'm on a roll! Captain, the penthouse is clear come get your intel. 

Before I knew it the boys arrived in suits and had small waiter trays. I let them in and everyone started searching for files, maps, possible targets, and possible info on General Shepherd and Graves. 

Gaz: what happened to drugging her at the party?

Y/N: I saw an opportunity and took it. 

Soap: Lass, you got a little something on your neck. 

Y/N: Shit! 

Gaz: You really do have your way with women don't you?

Y/N: I'm friends with Laswell of course I know a thing or two. 

Ghost: I found a keypad on the bookshelf!

Y/N: Try 7598!

Ghost: Wow that actually worked. 

Soap: How'd you know lass?

Y/N: It's the same code as the door. Can someone help me zip up my dress? I can't reach it. 

Price came over to me and slowly slid the zipper up and that uncomfortable feeling was back.  I forgot about it while I was focusing on the mission, but now my hands once again began to shake. Price seemed to notice the small shake in my hands. He looked at the small hickey on my neck and then into my eyes. 

Price: Let's hurry this up.

Soap: We got a lead on Shepherd and possibly Graves. 

Price: That's all we need let's go. 

Quick little Authors note: How do we feel about smut in the next chapter?