Part 9: Kids Love Me

Author Note: Happy Woman's History Month. Sooo I've been sick for like two weeks and I'm so freaking done with it. Anywaysss, I'm in need of help. I'm writing a one-shot Book that will contain some male OCs or Male readers. I'm also writing a new book that is a Farah X Male OC. I'm a woman so I have no idea how like male bodies work and how like Guys think, so I'm just asking for some help in those fields. I'm also looking for help with what would be ideal in a male x character smut one-shot because I want the best for my readers and I just want to know what would be good for that. Ok, enough of that Enjoy this chapter! 

Just a warning real quick. Not proofread because I didn't want to reread it, but if there's a mistake just tell me and I'll fix it real quick lol. 

Soap: I am so excited for today! I love kids! 

Ghost: I'm not excited. Kids ask too many questions. 

Y/N: Kids are naturally drawn to me. Especially since I'm a marine. Usually, during these exercises, kids never want to leave me alone. 

Gaz: I can see why. Your takedowns are badass and you look mighty fine in your uniform. 

Y/N: Laswell got it made specifically for me. 

John: It looks good on you Love. Is everyone in their uniform and ready?

Y/N: Yep.  

John: Alright Load up. It's an hour-long drive so get comfy. 

Today we get to teach elementary kids a few military techniques and talk about our jobs. since it's taking quite a bit to open up the info in the hard drive we got, Kate thought it would be a great idea to talk about what we do in the military. Usually, I'm not one to promote the military, but I'm itching to get off this base. I also just really like kids. If I didn't choose the Military I probably would have been a teacher. 

~At The Elementary School~

That car ride was treacherous. Not only was soap in control of the aux, but I was smushed in between Ghost and Gaz. I tried to get the passenger seat, but Soap called shotgun. John Tried to tell him to let me up front, but soap had already sat his dumbass down and buckled up. I'm just happy to finally be here. 

There were obstacle courses set up around the field as well as dummies and targets. There was even a place for nerf gun wars. I sat around with a few other marines who would be the victims of my glorious takedowns. I excused myself and walked to John who was situated at the information table. 

The first group of kids came up to the info table to learn about the tactics they were going to learn. Ghost, Soap, Gaz, John, and Myself stood around the table to explain each of our skills to the kids. Ghost would be teaching the obstacle courses, Soap would be teaching survival skills, Gaz would be teaching Nerf gun close combat, and I would obviously be teaching takedowns. I was completely zoned out while John was explaining everything. I finally tuned back in when he asked if there were any questions. 

John: Any Questions? Alright, we're going to separate you guys into groups and get started. 

I got my group of kids and started walking over to my station. The other marines stood and I got in line along with them to explain what we would be teaching. I stared at the kids for a few seconds before speaking, so I could admire the beautiful innocence that's in their sparkling eyes. Sometimes I wish I could have been an innocent kid like that, but sadly my mother ruined it. 

Y/N: Alright kids! Today we're going to learn a few Military takedown techniques. 

~Price POV~

I sat at the recruitment table feeling bored and I don't know what to do. I thought this would be great because I don't have to do anything, but I think I forgot how much I hate sitting still and relaxing by myself. I stared out not really focusing on anything until I glanced over at the Marine section, and I saw Y/N hooking her legs around another marine's ankles and flipping him over so she could get on top. 

She performed the takedown so flawlessly and effortlessly. It amazes me how talented she is. She didn't get to where she is now by luck. She got her by pure hard work and I admire her so much for that. Y/N can takedown people like a superhero, build satellites by hand, do complex math equations in her head, and Remember things from when she was a toddler. 

She deserves so many honorable medals for her work. In fact, it makes me wonder why she doesn't have a chest filled with medals on her dress blues. I saw them when she moved into my room and the jewelry box drawer was nearly empty besides maybe two or three medals. While her missions may have been more confidential, you still get medals for them just not a cool ceremony. 

This has got me thinking a lot. We as a military need to do better for our soldiers. Not women soldiers or female soldiers just soldiers. Women deserve to be equal. Not to be labeled as female. You don't see guys being called male soldiers, so why should we call women female soldiers? If it's hard for women in general everywhere I can't imagine what it's like for the neurodivergent, single mothers, women of color, and mentally ill women. Some things are going to change on base when we get back, and It's going to be for the better. For as long as I'm a captain, there will be equality for all no matter what, and I won't take discrimination lightly. 

~ In Car On The Way Back~ 

John: Love?

Y/N: Yeah? 

John: Have you noticed how little amount of medals you have?

Y/N: Yeah, but it's because most of my missions are sworn to secrecy. 

John: You still get medals for those missions darling. 

Y/N: Really? Shepherd always told me that I couldn't get medals like the other guys because I'm sworn in. 

John: That asshole! Things are going to change when we're back on base. 

Y/N: How so?

John: We're gonna get you those missed medals and we're going to ensure that equality is achieved on base. 

Soap: I can't believe this!

Ghost: The general cheated you out of your chest candy because you're a woman?

Gaz: That's a load of shit!

Y/N: I need help understanding a social cue. 

John: Shepherd lied to you Love. He didn't give you any medals because of the fact you're a woman. He's a sexist bastard. 

Y/N: Oh. Now everything makes sense. Did you know it's Woman's History Month? 

John: We're gonna start the month off with a ceremony honoring you and then if you would like, I would want you to give a speech about woman's rights. 

Y/N: I'll do it! Now that I understand I feel angry and upset. 

John: That's normal Love, and if you want to talk more about it when we get back we can alright?

Y/N: Alright.

Unexpected Reader x captain priceрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ