Part 4: Join The Marines Its Fun

Tw: mention of eating disorders

Soap: well... what does it taste like?

Y/n: it tastes like paint thinner and bad decisions.

Soap: that doesn't sound nice.

Y/n: oh it's a perfect scotch but like I said paint thinner and bad decisions.

Price: stop drinking and get ready for the mission.

Y/n: we're not drinking. We're testing. There's a difference.

Ghost: we need to get ready.

Soap: yeah yeah we're goin' Lt.

Y/n: you guys need to get your head out of your asses and spend time in the marines. We have fun.

Soap: I'm not in the marines but I agree with y/n they have fun.

Y/n: oh yeah we do!

Soap: can you tell me a story about old times in the marines?

Y/n: of course! Once we're not busy

We all walked to the helo in our gear. I was in a black suit with a black military vest. My vest was thin compared to the others because I never liked the way the thick ones fit. We were huddled together in the helicopter discussing the plan. We need a distraction but price refuses to listen to my idea.

I don't think he's necessarily rude. I think he just struggles with sharing authority. Every time I try to talk he cuts me off or starts walking away and pacing.

Y/n:  that's it... Price! I'm speaking!

Price looked at me with his eyes wide that I yelled at him.

Price: don't yell at me I'm your captain!

Y/n: Laswell said I could give orders and right now you haven't been listening to me. You keep cutting me off and it's pissing me off so shut up for one second and let me lay out a distraction.

Price shut his mouth and looked at me with angry eyes. The other boys looked shocked besides ghost he was just there. Like a weirdo. An akward one at that.

Y/n: I'll be the distraction. I used to do ballet I can go in and dance. That will get us in to the event. I will go in and find a way to drug the target at the after party. Then you guys will come in as waiters to get intel from the office that is upstairs.

Price: how the hell would that bloody work? We don't have suits or an outfit for you and our target is a woman.

Y/n: I thought we might need a distraction so I packed a bag. Everyone get changed. And I have my way with women.

I threw the large black duffel bag onto the ground and watched everyone get a suit in their size. Price's gaze darkened slightly annoyed. I don't know what his problem is today but he needs to get the stick out of his ass and be nicer. I'm tough but I'm sensitive and I don't like it when people speak to me with a certain tone of voice.

Soap: what about you Lass?

Y/n: I got something at the bottom.

Ghost pulled out a purple dress bag and handed it to me.

Y/n: thank you! Can you hand me the box at the bottom.

Gaz: sure, but do you want us to turn around?

Y/n: do what you want. I'm sure all of you have seen a woman's body before and mine isn't nothing new.

I'm not necessarily insecure about my body. After my struggle with eating disorders in the ballet industry, I promised myself that I will always try my best to love my body. I still struggle sometimes Ofcourse and I have my urges, but I always try at the end of the day to love myself. I was completely undressed besides my undergarments and all of the boys tried to look away or look down at their laps.

Price looked directly at me with a confused look on his face. I realized that he was probably looking at all of the bruises on my body.

Y/n: Don't think too much about it.

He looked away for the rest of the time I was getting dressed.

I loved the way the sparkles shone on this outfit. My ballet years may have been rough, but the art of ballet is beautiful. You have to maintain grace and elegance all while keeping steady rhythm. Ballet may have not been for me but it's so beautiful and I admire the girls that can do it.

I grabbed the light pink ballet shoes out of the box. I stared at them for nearly a whole minute thinking about all of the memories these shoes carried. They weren't new. They were still the old shoes I wore before I ran away from home.

Y/n: I wonder if it's still here.

Soap: if what is lass?

Y/n: my daddy's lucky coin. Oh it is!

Soap: what's your story lass?

Y/n: well my dad died when I was around 8. He was always my favorite. He taught me everything I know. He's also why my standards are so high. He always told me that if a man could he would. My mom was not the best. My dad always wanted to take me away with him and leave her, but he knew he would never win custody of me. My mother went nearly crazy when my dad died. I was put into ballet and I was never allowed to stop doing ballet. We got a lot of money from it so we lived in a nice house in Denver, colorado. My mother forced me to do ballet until I was 18.

Soap: how did you get out lass?

Y/n: I ran away and joined the marines. I got shipped out to training and never saw her again.

Gaz: wow you are strong for leaving all of that behind.

Y/n: not really. Laswell helped a lot.

Gaz: when did you and Laswell meet?

Y/n: we met in Berlin. Laswell was doing CIA stuff and I was doing a ballet competition. We met in a cafe. We clicked immediately. Laswell is a wonderful friend. She fought so hard for me to get a special made uniform so the texture was perfect. She has helped me so much over the years.

Pilot: we're here.

Price: alright everyone out of the heli.