11 ~ Escape

(A/N: no shame in the pic, live, laugh, love :))

Those words already reached the core of my body, knowing I am going to get even more of this pleasure called Simon Riley, as he gave me this but didn't got anything else in return, yet.

After I cleaned up myself from his fingers, I can stare at him as he does the same, observing me like he's planning on what kind of naughty things he wants to do with me.

I however, only got to see a small part of his facial shape when he lifted up his mask to give me these pretty kisses all over my neck. It means I can only see the below side of his face, just crossing his nose while the rest of it is covered.

He has a bit of facial hair, dark brown but not fully grown like the captain. Ghost has kind of pointed chin, but still a strong jawline, and because of these small elements I can only picture how he looks like in my head.

Ghost probably has brown hair like his facial hair, the eyes already revealing this, but other than that I have no fucking clue how he really looks like.

"Are you done observing me, or are you doing something else I am not aware of?" Simon suddenly asked me, as I immediately got flashbacks back to my old apartment when the general visited me and stated the exact same thing.

I don't know if he likes what I am doing right now, because he isn't wearing a mask for nothing, meaning he rather prefers hiding everything from him.

But unfortunately, Simon has to deal with a former psychologist, and he can't get away from her that quickly, otherwise his large bulge would shrink again, and my ladypart will dry the fuck up like the desert in Egypt or something.

"Picturing how your large cock would feel inside of me," I said lustfully, having no remorse in saying this which was enough to turn the both of us on again.

Because my distraction isn't far from over.

"I'm gonna let you find out," Ghost growled at me, feeling my nipples become hard as rocks as they peeked through my long sleeved shirt for him to notice right away.

He groped at my hips instead, wanting to tease me instead of grabbing the two knobs on my chest, and that made me frustrated.

Fucking hell, Simon Riley really knows what he's doing!

That's why I immediately reached my hand towards his pants, grabbing it to bring him towards me when my hand disappeared in his pants in no time.

Simon grunted harshly because of my touch, as I finally got a hold of that large cock that was still hiding. I already felt he wanted to take back the control, but somehow, Simon had given himself fully in.

He had given himself up on her as she made him go feral instead, like she was controlling him, and he never thought that was going to happen in a million years.

It's because her hand feels so good in his pants, exactly giving him that satisfaction but at the same time they can't take their eyes off each other.

"Fuck Louisa..." Ghost grunted desperately, and when I felt like I was doing a good job, he somehow backed up which made me let go; I think it's about eleven inches or so, hard as solid, which is exactly what I need right now.

Instead, he dragged me from the desk towards the bed, throwing me onto it so that my head exactly positioned itself onto my cushion.

Ghost immediately took off his pants and boxers, and just like me the shirt stayed on because I guess he wanted to get to work pretty fast when he climbed on top of me.

I moaned because of his body on top of mine, intertwining while already feeling his large grown cock ready to enter, but instead he waited when his hands disappeared underneath my shirt to grab both of my breasts.