28 ~ So it Goes

"Coordinates obtained through interrogation confirm an oil rig, 400 nautical miles offshore in the Gulf of Mexico," Shepherd voice sounds loud and clear through the screen in the briefing room where we're all seeing his face, confirming our next location as soon as possible. 

But once again, my mind isn't really here, and I wonder if I'm the only one; it's probably the case, because otherwise I might notice the others yawning or picking their noses or something.

Everyone's here in the briefing room. Shadow Company, even the Los Vaqueros because this isn't an easy mission we can complete with just Task Force 141.

No, this matters to all of us, meaning Actual-one was giving us orders while even Gaz, Laswell, and Price were listening closely.

Somehow, they're still in Urzikstan, and I don't know if they will join us soon enough or what the hell they're still doing out there.

One thing is for sure, I really miss them, and I do need them to be here. Not only for comfort, but for the fact I still need to tell them what the fuck happened during that god damn party a few days ago.

"The rig is no longer active, and is currently in use by the cartel as a smuggling dead drop. A cargo ship is anchored 500 meters to its northwest. Surveillance saw personal moving a large container from the ship to the rig, and that container is now on top of the platform. We believe this is the missile," Shepherd kept explaining the mission to everyone as simple as possible, meaning everyone knows what to do in the end to let this mission succeed, hopefully.

"TF141, Colonel Vargas and Shadow Company will infil these boat teams for simultaneous takedown of both targets. Ghost will lead the ship assault team. Graves, Franklin, Soap and Alejandro will engage the oil rig and disarm the missile. All shooters will give no quarter. Your orders, are to eliminate all threats. Am I being clear?" Shepherd asked the entire military here in this briefing room of the MSF base, noticing if someone is or isn't paying attention to him whatsoever; luckily, I'm pretty good at hiding it.

And just as the general ordered it, all of the soldiers gave in their final word on agreeing with this plan, meaning we're definitely ready to finally get ahold of these god damn missiles we are looking for.

"Good, you're all dismissed," Shepherd commanded them, and that's when everyone left the briefing room immediately, only to have Rodolfo looking one last time towards me as I somehow kept my position.

Rudy knows.

"Vas a decírselo?" (Are you going to tell them?) He asked me softly, while I nodded my head silently at him; Rudy doesn't need to think twice what I was planning on doing luckily.

"Good luck," He said to me softly, giving him one last nod before he finally left the room like the others, and somehow the bosses were waiting until everyone left the briefing room so that they can shut down the meeting, but ofcourse they stayed when I was still there.

"Is there's something wrong, sergeant?" Shepherd asked me confused, standing in front of them and to be honest, I just want to talk to Price or Laswell, maybe even Gaz and I definitely need it now.

"I need to talk with them, sir, if I may?" I asked the general politely, asking for permission still while nodding my head towards the other two, indicating Shepherd needs to leave.

"Sure, but make it quick," Shepherd logged himself out after saying this, meaning I am finally alone with just the three of them and you have no idea how long I've waited for this.

They probably already sensed something weird with me probably, they can see this because of my worried face looking towards the screen.

"What's wrong, Lou?" Gaz was the first one to ask me worriedly, and let's just hope they aren't going to give me some weird looks when I'm telling them the truth, because I never lie to them and I would never!