21 ~ El Sin Nombre

You can say much about the colonel of the Mexican Special Forces, but he's for sure very smart in creating a tactical plan to get to the bottom of this complex mission.

We're still on the hunt of finding these god damn missiles, and it sucks because we'll have to cross a boundary to get there.

I'm talking about El Sin Nombre, the Nameless he's called and probably the most dangerous person in Las Almas because of being the boss of the Las Almas cartel.

Recap; you can't fuck with the cartel, which is exactly what we're doing right now.

However, we're exactly walking into a death trap if I'm honest, because who the fuck would want to meet up with this bastard? We haven't seen the Nameless yet, but that doesn't mean he's so easy to catch.

"La casa de Sin Nombre?" Soap asked Alejandro confused, as we're taking overwatch near the big villa on high ground from an abandoned house, having the perfect spot to observe our chances to infiltrate the place.

"No, one of his lugartenientes." Alejandro answered simply, as Graves, Soap, and Alejandro are standing on the lookout with a scope to observe the villa, seeing nothing but guards surrounding the place; he must be there.

We're already geared up, ready for whatever plan the boys are going to pull out of their sleeves as we haven't made one yet; we need to observe the place first, Shadow Company close behind.

And while Ghost's standing right behind them, I am seated on the railing of the abandoned house watching the boys take a closer look besides me.

"A cartel lieutenant," Soap responded, as I gave Mactavish a little smile; we're in Las Almas for a while now, and Soap is doing a good job if you ask me.

"Buen hermano, estás aprendiendo," (Nice brother, you're learning) Alejandro smiled to Soap as well.

"My sources tell me all of the VIP's in Las Almas will be here tonight," Alejandro continued saying, "some are invited, others are, uhm.."

But the Mexican didn't finish his statement, as he already feels sorry for the ones who didn't really have a choice.

"Volun-told..? Graves asked Alejandro doubtfully, immediately getting a humming nod from the colonel, meaning they voluntereed, or were being forced to come here.

Both not in my favor if you ask me, you just signed your death wish.

"What's the meet about?"

"Nosotros, (Us) Las Almas is burning, and they want to know who lit the fire," Alejandro explained to Graves, as his words are true; Las Almas is being buried into a grave slowly, but is still standing anyhow.

"Sin Nombre will be there, yeah?" Ghost didn't move a muscle while asking his question, indicating he wants to get to work as it caught everyone's attention, meaning the boys walked towards me in a little circle to still include me, as I didn't moved an inch either.

"No guarantees, but this is our best shot." Alejandro said simply, their backs facing the villa.

I'm just hoping El Sin Nombre will be here, because otherwise we came here for nothing and I can't stand walking towards another loose end again.

"Then we take it. I got enough Shadows here to take over the whole damn country," Graves immediately wanted to come into action which caught my attention, wanting to use violence instead.

"Too obvious Graves, we don't know what these people are capable of," I disagreed with the Shadow, as he looked at me. I can see he wants to use his power to get what he wants, but luckily Alejandro's here to support me.