chapter iii.

the weeknd - heartless

˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Y/n was expecting this to be way worse, but they've managed to work in somewhat peace. If she's going to be for real, it's been only 10 minutes and they've managed to throw only 20 insults towards each other. That was pretty great, she smirked to herself.

"What are your so smiley about?" He stared up at her from his paper, only eyes moving.

"And that is your business because?" She threw a judgmental look, doing exactly what he did earlier. Harry caught up on this, sighing in frustration.

"What? Day dreaming about a boy?" He chuckled.

"Maybe i am." She grinned, going back to her work. Harry's eyes widened in surprise, he was joking, he didn't expect Y/n to actually liked someone.

"I feel bad for him, he wouldn't ever like you back anyways." Potter snickered to himself.

"As if any girl has ever liked you back.I've gotten way more action than you could ever dream of, Potter. " She squinted her eyes, a sly grin making it's way upon her face. "You still chasing after Cho Chang?"

"Maybe i am, maybe i'm not." He shrugged. "None of your business, is it?"

"None of your business who i like, either." Her eyes stayed glued to the work in front of her.  "Speak of me like that again and i will end you." Her anger slowly fizzled away.

"I'd like to see you try."

"Quidditch match tomorrow, watch me." Y/n smirked, finally looking up. "It's the thing i beat you in often, Potter. You can't deny it."

He gritted his teeth, watching the girl smile in satisfaction. She was so calm right now it hurt, he missed the times she'd yell and make an absolute idiot of herself. What changed? Now she sat in her seat, peacefully working on brewing the potion perfectly instead of screaming her arse off.

He hated her. He hated how her (h/c) hair looked shiny in the sunlight and how it twinkled, hated her (e/c) eyes that moved from the paper, to the book, to the potion and back to the paper. He hated everything about her.

"Quit staring at me, will you?" She said, not moving her eyes away from the desk. "You admire me that much?" She finally looked up, snickering.

"You actually think i'd admire someone like you?" He threw a disgusted look at her. "No, i was wondering what happened to you, when the fuck did you get so calm?"

"I've always been like this no idea what you're on about."

Harry sighed, leaning back on his chair. "No you haven't. Last week you threatened to hex me."

"And i'd do it again." Her eyes glistened. "You know what- why not-" Y/n pulled out her wand.

"No! I was joking!" He stood up, backing away. She started laughing, putting her wand back into her pocket.

"And i was too, jeez learn to take a joke Potter." Her laugh died down, now being replaced with annoyance as she rolled her eyes, sitting down.

"You're so stupid it actually hurts me physically." He also sat back down.

"I'd say the same about you."