chapter xvii.

˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Y/n's eyes fluttered open to reveal a white ceiling. She blinked a few times before rubbing her eyes repeatedly, slowly rising up to a sitting position. She looked around for a moment, her eyes squinting.

Her eyes widened dramatically as her head shot down to look at herself, thankfully her silk pajama dress was all still on. Y/n sighed in relief, thank God.

She heard a small groan next to her, watching Harry slightly shift. Looks like he was waking up. Her eyes watched as he rubbed his eyes just like she did before, stretching with a yawn. "Good morning."

"I don't think this is a good morning."

Harry frowned, half up with his eyes squinted due to just waking up. "Why?"

"Because of what we did yesterday." Y/n scoffed, playing with her hair.

"We just made out." He shrugged.

"Yeah well you don't just fucking make out with your enemy, Potter." She flopped back down on the bed, turning around so her back was facing Harry.

Silence passed them as they just laid there, when suddenly the boy moved himself closer to her. "You enjoyed it though." A smirk crawled onto his face.

Her head turned to him, glaring deeply into those emerald eyes of his. "You wanna continue that?"

"No." She turned back around, clearly frustrated and annoyed with the outcome of yesterday night. Her mind just wasn't thinking straight, she wasn't thinking when she was kissing him. And now it's the morning and Y/n feels absolutely dreadful for getting so close with her enemy.

But she did like it.

Potter on the other hand was on cloud nine. Yeah, he did feel strange that he made out with Y/n Esme, the person he hated the most on this planet, but he didn't feel bad about it. Not an ounce of regret flowed through his body, he didn't know wether or not to be satisfied or afraid with that information.

Suddenly, Y/n picked herself out of bed, putting on her slippers. She turned to Harry with her hands on her hips. "Let's go check if the adults are downstairs."

Harry immediately hopped out, throwing the bedding somewhere. He reached for his glasses, putting them on before catching up with Y/n. They both left the room, shutting the door with a click.

"No talking about what happened yesterday." She whispered to him, before going downstairs. Harry just nodded, compiling to her.

There's something new.

But to their surprise, the living room was completely empty. All that could be heard was the telly making background noise and the radio faintly playing in the kitchen.

They stood in the hallway for a second, not moving a muscle and not saying a word. "Did they leave without us?" Y/n spoke up.

"Looks like it." Harry sighed, shrugging.

"I didn't wanna go anyways." She walked over to the kitchen table, spotting a note.

"You're so lazy." Potter scoffed.