chapter v.

labrinth - mount everest
wednesday refrences 🫶🏼

˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Y/n lay on the now warm pillow, her wrist aching. Welp, there's always first times for everything isn't there? Broken bones included. Blaise kept by her side, being present by her for about 40 minutes so far.

"Shit,i need to go soon. I hope you don't mind." He sighed looking at his watch, then watching as her head lifted from the pillow.

"Of course i don't mind. I'm so grateful you even decided to stay for a bit." She smiled, her best friend returning it. Although the smile quickly washed away from her face when she watched who walked through the doors.

There walked a miserable looking Harry Potter, along with Ron Weasley who held his arm. Harry looked very much forced to be here. Y/n's breath quickened and her glare intensified as they got closer.

Blaise frowned, confused as to why she was acting like this. That's when he heard footsteps and decided to turn around, witnessing what the girl was. He took a deep breath, frustrated but happy at the same time that Potter decided to visit the girl. He stood up from the chair and put a hand out for Harry, signaling for him to sit down.

He looked at Ron and at Blaise a few times, not moving a single muscle. Although when he saw the frustration on both of their faces, he finally gave in and took the seat Blaise was just sitting in.

Y/n glared at him the whole time, not even blinking. She was so angry with him, she couldn't even put it into words. All of her words about 'beating Potter's ass' vanished into thin air, as he was quite literally the one that beat her ass instead. "Are you going to sit there and stare at me or are you going to say something?" Her expression didn't change, which was scaring Harry. All she was doing was glaring at the poor boy.

"He's going to say something." Ron spoke up. "Aren't you, Harry?" He said through gritted teeth.

"Well, yes." He cleared his throat, trying to spit some words out. "I'm-" Harry took a deep breath, struggling to say anything. Apologizing to Y/n is something he's never done in the 6 years of their rivalry/knowing eachother. This was more difficult than he thought it'll be. "I wanna say something about the pain i've caused."

Y/n didn't say anything, she just glared at him. How the hell could she go without blinking for so long? Her gaze was causing a lot of pressure onto him right now.

"I'm sorry for the broken bone." He finally spat it out, hearing two relieved sighs behind him. Harry was expecting an "It's fine." Or an "It happens." but what did he get instead? A glare with a disgusted expression plastered on her face. He stared at her back for a bit before speaking up: "Okay how the hell can you go on without blinking for so long?"

"That's frankly none of your business now, is it?" a small corner of her mouth turned slightly up, Harry on the other hand felt his blood boil. He didn't have remorse for her in the first place, why is he apologizing?

"You know you remind me of the following character traits: stubborn, egoistic and selfish." He crossed his arms. This didn't faze the girl at all, but it did faze Blaise and Ron in the back. Just as they thought this apology would go simply perfect - of course something has to happen.

"You remind of the following things: rope, shovel and grave." Y/n watched Potter get red, feeling nothing but pure satisfaction.

"So what you're not accepting my apology?"

"Does it look like i'm accepting it?"

"You know what go fuck yourself, Esme. I'm not even sorry! You just couldn't keep your balance. You can't even do one thing right for once in your life, you're pathetic."He spat at her, standing up from the chair and leaving the hospital wing. Ron and Blaise groaned in frustration, both of them falling onto one of the empty beds.