chapter xxi.

˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Y/n looked around, tapping her foot quite aggressively. The two teens stood at 9 3/4 along with their parents talking to each other and saying their goodbyes.

"Y/n, you okay honey?" Izabella spoke up, stroking her daughter's cheek.

She snapped out of her thoughts, shaking her head. "I'm fine mum, just going to miss you and dad." She chuckled nervously.

"Thank you so much for having us again Izabella." Lily smiled, giving Y/n's mum a hug.

"Aw it was absolutely our pleasure!" She stroked the woman's back. "Wasn't it, Peter?"

"Absolutely. You're welcome whenever." Peter said, shaking Harry's and James' hand with a smile on his face.

"Same goes for you. You're welcome to visit us whenever you like." James said.

"Well, we'll be off." Harry spoke up, turning around to see the train in sight. Y/n sighed deeply, not really knowing what to expect.

Will things just return to what they used to be? It's not like she wants something more with Potter, she's just insanely curious. It was ripping her apart, the girl didn't even get to enjoy the Christmas break.

Well... kind of. She did partly enjoy it.

Question is, will she tell Daphne, Blaise and Draco what took place at her house? Y/n didn't write anything about it in the letters, all she wrote was, and i quote:

Potter's just being annoying.

Which we all know was certainly not true, she wasn't the slightest annoyed by his presence in those moments. But Y/n would never admit that, she would never admit that she enjoyed her time with him over.

"I love you! Stay safe!" The parents yelled, waving them off as they headed inside of the train.

"Welp this is where we part." Harry shrugged, holding onto his luggage as he looked at Y/n. He was disappointed, anyone could tell.

"Do we just go back to normal?" She scoffed, shrugging.

Harry quickly leaned in, pecking her lips delicately before going off the find Ron and Hermione. "We'll see."

Y/n stood there frozen for a moment, not understanding why he can't just talk to her. "What the fuck." She whispered. This boy was the most confusing human being like, ever.

No but whatever. She doesn't need him or his fucking stupid yet beautiful lips kissing her whenever he can. She doesn't need anyone, just like she said. She doesn't need nobody.

The girl put her luggage away before looking for the compartment with her friends in it, when suddenly she bumped into Daphne.

"Y/n! I missed you, ugh." She yelled, hugging her tightly. Daphne was always so excited to see the girl after the holidays. Y/n was always as well, but right now she had a bit on her mind ... "How are you?"

"I'm good, can we go to the compartment where Draco and Blaise are? I'm assuming you guys found each other." A smile formed onto her face.