chapter xxii.

raye, 070 shake - escapism.

˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

The first few days back were honestly hell. In Y/n's opinion they were not only insanely boring, but also incredibly draining mentally and physically.

She sank into the couch of the Slytherin common room, sliding further and further down. Blaise curiously side-eyed her, a book in his hand. The girl noticed his look on her.

"Please stop side-eyeing me." She closed her eyes, sighing.

"What's going on?" He dragged the word 'on' ,  going back to his book as he flicked a page.

"I am extremely fucking exhausted. We've nearly finished brewing the potion yet I feel scared." She looked at Blaise, frowning.

"Why do you feel scared?" He frowned along with her, shrugging.

"I don't know who or what i'm going to fucking smell and it's kind of terrifying I can't lie." Y/n switched her position so that now she was laying her head on Blaise's lap, stretching her legs. He didn't seem to mind this one bit.

"Are you in love with someone?"

She side-eyed the door.  "No."

Blaise lifted his brow curiously, something here was fishy. "Let me put this differently, have you had any intimate interaction over the last few days slash weeks?" He put his book down to the side as he crossed his arms.

A moment of silence flowed by as the girl tightened her lips into a thin line. "Yeah."

Blaise shook his head, sighing as he closed his eyes. "Potter?"

"What the fuck are you stalking me?!" She abruptly lifted herself up, eyes widening as the words left her mouth.

"No. It's painfully obvious, love." He put his hands on her shoulders, laying her back down on his lap. "Calm down."

"You don't actually think i'm going to smell him in the Amortentia, right?"

"No I actually highly doubt it. It takes a long time to fall for someone deeply. If you smell him in the potion it's probably because he's the last person you shagged. At least that's what I think." A sigh of relief left the girl's mouth. "This could be different though." He shrugged.

"Oh for fuck's sake Blaise." She covered her face with her hands, faking a cry.

"Okay but think of it this way:" He started, "Would you rather know your feelings for him and be certain or it forever being a mystery and leaving you with constant questioning?"

"Suicide." Y/n muffled, hands still on her face.

"Y/n that's not a valid answer." His shoulders dropped, shaking his head.  "In my opinion you should stop worrying about it. Or just gaslight yourself into thinking you hate him."

"I'm going to keep gaslighting myself then." She stood up, stretching her arms out. "I'm going on a walk, you coming along?"

"No." He smiled, picking his book back up.

She mimicked him, before leaving the common room.

˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.