chapter xxiii.

˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Surprisingly, Daphne's whole stupid idea actually worked out. Most of the 6th year Gryffindors attended, which Y/n wasn't really fond of. That included Dean, of course. Every part of her was thanking God that Ginny was a year below them.

In the corner of her eye she saw Ron and Harry talking to each other, standing by the drinks table. From the looks of it, they grabbed 4 drinks before heading off with smiles plastered on their faces. Who the fuck could those other 2 be for? Hermione and? And who? Her suspension grew by the minute, squinting her eyes.

She frowned, swirling around the cup watching as the liquid swirled with it. Y/n wasn't exactly enjoying this party, which was very much not like her at all.

Suddenly, she saw a figure heading towards her direction. Was it her direction? They could turn to the right or the left, yet they kept walking to her. From somewhat afar, she made out who decided to interrupt her thoughts of who Potter and Ron made drinks for.

Oh, right. Cormac Mclaggen. Is there ever a party where he doesn't bother her? No, he's there at every party always following the Slytherin girl. Goodie.

"Who the fuck invited him..." She whispered under her breath with gritted teeth, taking a gulp out of the red cup in her hand.

"Hey, Y/n." He finally caught up to her, standing proudly in front of the girl. "You enjoying this party?"

She stared at him in disgust, not really pleased with the current situation she found herself tangled in. "Yeah I would if you held a 5 meter distance away from me." Y/n said, smirking.  "What do you want?" She sighed

Cormac frowned, confused. It seems as if he's decided to ignore the sarcastic remark a few moments before. "What do you mean? I came over to talk to you, you're so beautiful." He grinned. By the looks of it, he's already had a couple drinks. Maybe more than a couple, to be fair.

"Aw..." She chuckled nervously, looking to the side. She side-eyed the drinks table, seeing that Harry and Ron were back there.

But this time, there weren't no smiles on their faces. Actually scratch that, Ron was grinning like crazy, saying something inaudible for her to hear. Someone's had a few.

Harry on the other hand looked somewhat angry, glaring in her direction. What the fuck was his problem? She frowned. 

"You don't know what i'd do to fuck you, Esme." Cormac said out of the blue, leaning his hand on the wall, grinning. Y/n was disgusted by him honestly, she's never liked him.

Her head turned back to Harry, watching as he clenched his jaw.  Oh. Oh...

She understood it now.

Harry Potter was jealous.

The amount of jealousy written on his face was spectacular, it was quite funny if she was being honest. It was also insanely attractive for some reason, she hated to admit that.

"That's adorable." She pouted, leaning more and more into Cormac. "But I don't know... i'd have to think it through." Y/n shrugged, a seductive look on her face.

Harry couldn't take it anymore. Why and where did this jealousy come from? Why was he jealous of Y/n Esme flirting with someone that wasn't him? Maybe he was mistaken... maybe he was just angry at something and this just made more fuel.

No, fuck it. He was jealous. Pure jealousy was what he felt in the moment, staring with disgust as Cormac tried to get with Esme.

"Mate, are you listening?" Ron frowned, waving his hand in front of Harry's face. His head slowly turned back to face Ron.