chapter xx.

ariana grande - needy

˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Harry was the one to wake up first this time. His eyes slowly fluttered open, his hand slowly reaching for his glasses. He yawned rather loudly before placing the glasses on his nose, the vision that was once blurry becoming fully clear.

He hasn't slept this good in so long. In fact, he's slept better than ever since he's gotten here which is rather surprising and concerning, considering the fact that he had been protesting to not stay here ever since he's heard about the idea. Harry's hands found their way behind his head, side-eyeing the girl who had her back facing him, the figure taking deep breaths in and out.

Y/n was awake as well. Her eyes were open but she was scared to move for some reason, she was scared to face Harry after ... last night.

Somehow Potter was very aware of the fact that the girl was awake, a small smirk creeping its way upon his face. "Esme I know you're up." He chuckled, pushing her back a bit.

"Shut up." She murmured. "Let a woman sleep." Y/n flipped him off lazily before letting her arm flop back down.

He moved closer to her, his fingertips gently tapping against her back. Harry made walking movements with his fingers, laughing quietly as goosebumps appeared on the girl's skin. "You absolute wanker." She sighed with frustration.

"Turn around."

Y/n slowly turned around to face him, eyes half open and a sarcastic smile on her morning face.

"You're so pretty when you wake up." Harry smiled, looking down at her. "As pretty as ever."

The girl shook her head, covering his face with her hand. "Shut up, Potter. I'm not." She laughed, using one hand to rub her eye. The boy fell back down next to her, both of them laying on their backs. "What's going to happen when we go back to Hogwarts?"

Harry frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Are we going to go back to what it was before our 6th year? I mean we literally fucked.  You don't just fucking shag your enemy, Potter."

"Yeah that's true." He muttered, his fingers still tapping onto her bare arms. "Don't think about it right now. We'll just see how it goes."

She didn't respond to that, looking down at his fingers. A heavy sigh left the girl's mouth as she let her head flop back down onto the pillow again. "I really don't want to get up."

"We don't have to." Harry smirked, also laying his head on the pillow so he was facing her.

A smile formed onto Y/n's face as she rolled her eyes. "You know we have to. If my mum sees me like this i'm literally dead. Can you get up and pass me my pajama dress over there?" She pointed to the chair.

Harry looked at her. "Please?"

Y/n dramatically rolled her eyes, taking a deep breath. "Please?"

He put his pajama pants on quickly before standing up from the bed, stretching slightly. His feet walked over to her desk where the green dress lay on her chair. Harry picked it up, staring at it for a bit before throwing it to Y/n, hitting her in the face.