chapter ix.

taylor swift - wildest dreams

˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Daphne's eyes fluttered slightly open, but not quite enough to see yet. Her vision was always unclear in the mornings. A yawn left her mouth as she stretched her hands out, followed by snapping her neck a few times. She finally opened her eyes, but when she did her heart jumped in her chest.

"Merlin! Y/n!" She held her chest, the (h/c) haired girl standing in front of her with a terrifying glare. "I swear, one day you will give me a heart attack." Daphne tried to calm herself down, still half-asleep.

"Did you know about this?" She said straight-forwardly, not paying attention to the frightened look on her friend's face.

"Know about what? Context babes, i don't quite read minds." She frowned.

"About Ron and Blaise locking me and Harry up." She said through gritted teeth, crossing her arms slowly.

Daphne's eyes widened, her vision becoming suddenly much more clear. "They did WHAT?" She yelled.

"I had detention with him and those two nitwits locked us up till 12 in the morning! I was literally fighting for my life in there with that bloody imbecile to my presence!" Y/n yelled, probably waking up the rest of the girls next door, obviously she could care less.

"Oh bloody hell." Daphne said in horror, scrunching her face. "Well did you guys get a bit closer?"

Y/n's thoughts wandered to last night:

"I don't know. I'd like to get some rest." She kept gazing at the ceiling, not knowing what else to do with herself. "It's weird talking to you normally." Her head turned from the ceiling to Potter.

"It's weird talking to you normally too, Esme." He shrugged.

"I barely know you well, just from the bad side. I know everything you hate." She grinned evilly, going back to looking up at the ceiling. "It's a blessing, really."

"Oh shut up." He said, but felt a grin crawl up onto his face. "I know you from the bad side only, as well. Everything you hate."

"Mm, i wonder." Y/n smirked.

"Absolutely not." She declared, lifting her head up. "Don't even try suggesting that i could've gotten any ounce closer with that clown." Y/n turned around, opening Daphne's drawer that contained her clothes. "You better get your ass up, we're going to Hogsmeade incase you've forgotten."

"Right." She stretched again in her bed before finally hopping out, her feet walking to where Y/n was looking through the multiple clothing pieces she owned. "What did you guys even talk about?" She came up behind her.

"Well, we fought." She shrugged.

"No way didn't think that'd happen." Daphne said with a blank tone and expression, hinting sarcasm.

Y/n turned to her with a glare. "Ha ha very funny Daph, we didn't only fight though." She rolled her eyes.

Daphne's eyes widened. "Okay now i'm intrigued."

"Mm, well, we kind of threw insults at each other but it wasn't like always, you know? It felt like we were play-fighting.. at one point he stopped responding to my nagging and tried to fall asleep. That's when Ron and Blaise came in." She took out a black long sleeve. "Ooh this'll look cute on you!"