chapter xiii.

labrinth - all for us

˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Y/n stood by the drinks table, side-eyeing the fire whiskey carefully. She looked around to see if anyone was looking, biting her lip. Then, when she leaned in to grab a bottle, to her disappointment she was forcefully interrupted.

"Oh no you don't." Harry came up from behind her, taking her hand away from the drink table. A look of annoyance painted her face as she turned around to see who interrupted the moment.

Her eyes dramatically rolled when she saw Potter. "Why do you care?"

"I don't. But you can't be drinking fire whiskey at Slughorn's party." He scoffed.

She scoffed back. "Yes i can and i will." She nodded, before grabbing a cup and sipping it, staring at Harry as she did so.

They stood like that in silence, Harry stood in front of her frozen meanwhile Y/n sipped at the fire whiskey, staring him straight into the eyes. "Where's your date?" She broke the silence, raising her eyebrows.

"I don't know. I kind of lost her." His eyes shifted to her dress again, not being able to pull his eyes away once again. It just fit her so much, she looked like an absolute goddess and Harry knew he couldn't deny that. The cut outs in the hips and shoulders emphasized her silhouette so nicely and the way her weight shifted to one hip and why was she staring at him with that look again?-

"You good?" She waved her hand in front of his face, a confused expression on her face. Potter shook his head, not really realizing what he was thinking about.

"Uh yeah." He cleared his throat. "Where's your date?" He quickly but cleverly changed the subject, shoving his hands into the pocket of his trousers.

Y/n looked around her, shrugging. "I don't fucking know. Maybe off snogging someone, who knows." She laughed, once again sipping onto the drink. "Okay i doubt he's snogging someone to be honest. You better go find your girlfriend, hm?"

He looked at her skeptically. "We're not together, you know that." Harry chuckled nervously, scratching his neck.

"You're both like head over heels for each other though..." She frowned, not understanding their logic. If you like someone and you know the other person likes you back, why not ask them out?

"Yeah but we just aren't together." Harry shrugged.

She looked at him judgmentally up and down. "That's fucking weird."

Honestly, Harry quite didn't understand it either. He didn't understand why Ginny rejected him back in his 4th year - i mean they could've been together now and Ginny wouldn't have backstabbed Y/n. She was in love with Harry yet still got with Dean and hurt Y/n in the worst way possible. Harry on the other hand, some time he's had eyes for Cho but she's with Cedric anyways. Therefore, Potter doesn't like anyone at the minute. At least that was the conclusion he made up.

He didn't respond to Y/n's statement, as he found his hand impulsively taking a cup of fire whiskey from next to the girl. A sly grin appeared in the corner of her lips. "Weren't you telling me to put that down?"

"Shut up." He took a gulp. She watched as he leaned his head back, drinking from the cup.

Okay, that was attractive.