chapter xv.

lana del ray - doin' time

˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Hermione's eyes switched to Y/n. Then at Harry. Then back at Y/n.

Silence was all that could be heard. Not a single insult was shared between them, not a single outburst nor not a single word was exchanged amongst them. This was really worrying Hermione, considering the fact that all they could do was argue. Of course she was grateful that they've gotten to finally work in peace, but at the same time it was merely strange.

"So, you guys excited for Christmas?" She put everything she had in her hands down, trying to stir up a conversation. Y/n and Harry looked up at her.

"Uh, yeah a bit." Harry shrugged, his eyes turning to look at Y/n.

"Yeah, you?" She didn't look back at him, instead her gaze turned to Hermione. Yes, the girl did agree with him that they should just forget about it because that was the only and best option for them.

But she just couldn't fucking stop thinking about it.

And it was absolutely killing her inside, she could barely look at Potter now after that incident. Y/n would do everything to just go back to what they were before, enemies that hated each other more than anything in this world.

They still hated each other. But it was different. Anyone could sense it.

"Yeah i'm going to Ron's for Christmas." She brightly smiled, nodding along.

"That sounds lovely." Harry said through gritted teeth, annoyed with his fate. Why is it that Hermione gets to stay at Ron's for the holidays but he has to stay at Y/n's? Does the universe hate him that much?

"You sure do sound thrilled to be spending Christmas at mine." Y/n smiled sarcastically, scoffing.

Harry mimicked her quietly, rolling his eyes. "Have you guys started packing?" He quickly changed the subject.

"Yes, obviously. We're leaving tomorrow, I can't be more excited." Hermione answered, a soft and happy expression plastered onto her freckled face.

"A bit." Y/n shrugged, going back to finishing off the potion. It was hilarious to see Hermione so thrilled yet Harry and Y/n in absolute agony.

This was definitely going to be an interesting Christmas.

˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Y/n and Daphne walked to the train, luggage in their hands as they dived amongst the students, trying not to lose one another. Every single one of their friends was going home this year.

They entered the train that was about to take off, dropping their luggage. "Now, where are Blaise and Draco?" Y/n breathed heavily, putting her hands on her hips.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" Daphne groaned, clearly not having a clue as to where their other Slytherin friends were at.

"Well, we'll just have to look. I'm sure they're somewhere at the end." She shrugged, heading off to find them.

It was a pretty quick process, as Draco and Blaise often like to go at the very end. They looked in 3-4 cabins before finding them.