chapter xix.

chris travis - diamonds

˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

A few days passed bay, tomorrow was finally Christmas and the two teenagers acted like they have ever since they've gotten here. They acted as if they were friends, friends with benefits at night.  Although they didn't really ever do anything, just make out then and there.

And both of them were enjoying every second of it. They wouldn't ever admit it, though.

Y/n sat at her desk, chair facing Harry whilst she munched on some strawberries from a bowl. Potter sat on the edge of her bed, facing the girl.

"It's so weird to actually get to know you." Y/n laughed. "I mean i know you but from the bad side." She shrugged.

"Oh really? What do i not like then?"

"Snape. Losing against me in Quidditch. And watching Ginny be with someone else." She smirked, leaning on her chair.

Harry thought for a minute, squinting his eyes as he put a hand to his chin. "Well, kind of. Not all of them are right but you got most."

Y/n looked at him up and down with a confused smile. "Oh really? What could I have possibly gotten wrong then?"

"The Ginny one." He scratched the back of his neck. "I mean, she's rejected me like two years ago and ever since then I stopped trying to get her and got over it. But i think she might like me again."

"Does she now?" She smiled sarcastically. "I hate that two-faced cunt more than anything in this world. She hurt me big time." Y/n mumbled the last part, biting into a strawberry.

"You hate her more than me? I didn't think that was possible."

"Yeah trust me, me neither. Didn't know someone could beat you in that." She smiled, looking at him as she bit the strawberry again. Harry smiled with her.

"I don't think it was okay what she did either." He sighed. "I mean, I wouldn't ever hurt anyone like that. Dean wasn't any better, honestly."

"It's fine, I cried for a few days, took me a few weeks to get over Dean and i'm still not over Ginny." She shrugged. "I do miss her."

Harry didn't respond, looking at his feet. "That was the only time i've seen you cry." He lifted his head up.

Y/n put the bowl with strawberries down, frowning. "You're joking." She nervously laughed. "There's no way that was the only time."

"It was."

She rolled her eyes, standing up and brushing her clothes down carefully. Harry noticed something, standing up from the bed. "You have something here." He pointed to the corner of his mouth, showing her where it was. Y/n frowned, trying to wipe it but to her disappointment she wasn't able to.

"Hold on." Harry walked up to her. He cupped her cheek, his thumb brushing over the area.

Y/n's breath hitched slightly but she found herself weirdly leaning into his touch, looking into his eyes. "There you go." Though he was done, he couldn't get himself to rip his eyes away from hers. Her eyes were so beautiful, so memorizing. Y/n didn't look like she was going to lean away any second either.