chapter x.

waterparks - telephone

˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Ron, Harry and Seamus were seated at a table in Three Broomsticks, occasionally sipping on their warm butter-beer, the comforting liquid warning them up.

Seamus and Ron were talking about something, whilst Harry was dazing off about something very specific in particular.. he couldn't take his mind off of it. Everything that has happened in the last few days was ripping his mind apart, that being the only thing he could practically think about, trying to process it all.

Of course as usual, he was knocked out of his daze when Ron waved a hand in front of his face. "Do you feel sick or something? I've caught you staring at that blank wall 3 times." He pointed to the wall in front of him.

Harry sighed, smacking his hand away. "I'm fine, just dozing off a lot lately." He rolled his eyes.

"Mm. You still thinkin' bout' the incident from the other day?" Seamus sipped onto his drink, quietly snickering. A grin formed on Ron's face.

"No." Harry glared at his two friends, everything has been pissing him off so much lately, he couldn't quite tell why. "Nothing interesting about it. Yeah we talked so what? That changes nothing, she's still a mortal enemy to me." He took an aggressive gulp of the butterbeer.

"Yeah, sure, keep telling yourself that." Ron snickered.

Harry put his drink down rather loudly, scaring a few people close to their table. "I'm being for real! You really think one small thing would be able to change my whole perspective of Y/n? I hate her guts." He emphasized the word 'hate', watching Ron's hands go up in surrender.

"Alright, calm down mate i was joking." He obviously wasn't joking, but the Gryffindor chose to ignore that for the time being.

Meanwhile, Y/n and the rest of her girls were chatting away about some plans they made a few days ago. Y/n wasn't really paying attention though, something seemed to be constantly on her mind and it was really tiring her out. Maybe it was due to exam season soon? Or maybe because she hasn't written to her mother in a while? Maybe because she threw a fit at Blaise yesterday and now she felt terrible? Or maybe because of her broken wrist.. the possibilities are endless.

She played with her butterbeer, looking at the warm liquid inside the cup as she swooshed it around, not even taking a sip.

Cho listened to the conversation the girls had going on, but her stare switched a few times from them to Y/n, a frown slightly forming on her face. "Darling, what's wrong?" She got closer to her, whispering.

Y/n jumped slightly, surprised to the sudden knock out of her daze. She stared silently, blinking harshly. "Nothing, i just got lost in my thoughts that's all."

Cho's expression turned worried. "You sure?" She nodded, receiving a nod back in response from her Slytherin best friend. She softly smiled, going back to Daphne and Hermione's ongoing talk.

Y/n also joined into whatever they were talking about, remaining full consertration... for about 3 minutes.

What the hell was going on with her? Maybe she's getting sick? Because this isn't normal for her to doze off so often ... the flu, perhaps? Yep, probably, she thought as she took a long, slow sip from the butterbeer.