chapter xiv.

playboi carti - fell in luv

˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Daphne stared her best friend as they walked to get breakfast in complete silence. "Okay why aren't you speaking?" She frowned, concerned.

Y/n's head shot up. "Hm? What? I am, just lost in my thoughts." She was in fact very lost in her thoughts.

Her head couldn't process what happened yesterday, what the fuck came over her in that moment? And why did she feel so fascinated when he put her hands on her waist and talked to her so seductively? What was wrong with her?

"You've been walking around like you've seen a ghost since 6 am." Her best friend stared at her judgmentally, clearly worried about what the hell was going on. She looks straight up traumatized.

Y/n looked to the side. "I would tell you but you'd literally eat me and it's ridiculous as fuck."

"I'm more afraid of you eating me."

The Slytherin girl stopped in her tracks in the middle of the halls, sighing deeply. "We need to stop for this."

Daphne checked her out, seeing that they had 20 minutes left. "Alright, go on." She looked at her up and down, crossing her arms. They moved to the side next to brick walls, to make it easier for students to pass through.

Y/n sighed, before staring.

He walked up to her a bit, a grin still stuck. "Does that mean you're going to be nice to me?" Harry stood in front of her.

She scoffed. "In your fucking dreams, Potter." Y/n crossed her arms, staring up at him.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, really."

How and where did all of the confidence in them come from? We don't know. Y/n is always pretty bold, Harry on the other hand is the complete opposite. But a sudden boost of confidence came over him, which was highly unexpected.

"Can't believe you'd actually assume i'd be nice to you." She said, their gazes not breaking. Y/n didn't know what was happening, but at this moment she wasn't even thinking. Her thoughts were flooded.

His hands sneaked up on her waist, holding it steadily. "What would happen if you'd be nice to me for once?" He whispered, the tension between them was something that they've never experienced, especially with each other. If anyone else saw this, they'd go insane.

Y/n bit her lip, about to respond until they heard a very familiar and pretty expected voice from afar. "Fuck that's Filch." Her eyes widened.

"And then we ended up in a broom closet." She stared at Daphne in fear, meanwhile Daphne was staring at her with utter shock, speechless.

"Please don't tell me you fucked." She managed to spit some words out, absolutely shaken up from Y/n's stories. A turning of events no one was expecting.

"No! What the fuck!" She covered her face, groaning loudly. What was Harry Potter doing to her right now? Stupid four-eyed wanker, making her feel weird. No way in hell did she like her enemy.