Chapter Thirty-Nine

*I didn't proof read shhhh*

It had been a busy six months, cake testing, suit fittings, choosing colors, flowers, main courses and booking flights for their families.

Majidah was now eight months old and everyone in the families obsession. Louis never wanted to let her crawl around on the carpet only wanting to hold her and press kisses to her warm skin.

Damian and Elijah were desperately trying to teach her to walk so they could 'explore' together but with her only being eight months she could only really pull her self to stand with the help of a table or chair. They were patient though, they didn't want to upset her.

One night Louis was woken out of his sleep when he heard hushed voices coming from Majidah's baby monitor. He quickly woke Zayn with hushed, sharp and rapid whispers telling him he thought there was an intruder in their home. They both quickly sprang in to action Louis grabbing a cricket bat(no one knows why he has that, he's never played) and Zayn grabbed the hammer he'd been using earlier that day to hang his new painting.

They both quietly but quickly ran towards the nursery weapons ready to strike and at the count of three Louis slammed open the door startling everyone. Especially his two newly five year old sons who were in the room.

"Damian! Elijah! You scared the crap out of us." Zayn shouted rushing towards the crib to grab the now crying baby.

"You scared us!" Damian shouted back holding his brother who was hiding behind him tightly.

"What are you doing in here? It's almost half passed two in the morning and you both have school tomorrow." Louis asked trying to keep his voice stern. He was genuinely convinced someone was in his daughters room so finding it to only be Damian and Elijah was such a massive relief. He honestly wanted to cry.

Every once in a while it hits him just how much he loves his family. He loves them all the same and in different ways. He loves his children because the are his kids and part of him. He loves that Damian isn't scared to say what he thinks or express how he feels. He loves that Elijah wears his heart on his sleeve and loves everyone unconditionally. He loves Majidah because she's his first baby girl, his only baby girl, and that forever makes her special.

Zayn, he loves Zayn because he is everything. Zayn is the love of his life. He's loved Zayn since he was Zain. He fell in love with the shy boy who had a secret only his older sister knew. He fell in love with the boy who never hid his heart, who risked his family to be with him when they were young and didn't really know what love was or how serious an emotion it was. He loved the way Zayn spoke, the way he moved, the way he thought. He was completely besotted.

"We just wanted to talk to Majidah, honest." Elijah said stepping out from behind Damian with wide eyes.

"Loves," Louis sighed only then noticing Zayn had left the room most likely getting a bottle ready, "I understand that you love your sister, she loves you too, but it's time for everyone to be asleep. You've got a spelling test tomorrow and you need to be rested. Maj will be here to give you good luck kisses before you leave, okay?"