Chapter Thirty-One

"Hey Zayn?" Zayn looked up to see Jay smiling down at him as he tied Elijah's shoes so he could go play outside. "Can I talking to you for a minute once everyone's outside?"

Zayn nodded standing up and helping his son in to his jacket. "Yea 'course, just let me walk him out."

She nodded and went to the kitchen to make them both a cup of tea and take out some biscuits. She had just set everything out on the table when Zayn walked back inside shrugging off his jacket.

"Wow, you made tea... must be serious."

She sighed sitting down motioning for Zayn to do so as well, "I just wanted to talk to you, make sure your heads in the right place, you know? Just if you've taken my son back because you have kids with him... that's not a good reason. I don-"

"No, no I know." Zayn smiled cutting her off knowing that she was coming from the right place. "My mum talked to me about this when I was dating Alex. She said 'don't try to be with someone just because you're looking for a father for your kids. Be with someone because you love them with all your heart and because they're good to your kids.'"

Jay smiled taking a sip of her tea "Your mum has always been one of my favorite people. She's got a good head on her shoulders and raised four beautiful kids."

"Wasn't easy but I'd like to think she's proud of us."

"She is Zayn, she is." she paused finding her words "So, after all Louis has put you through... you want to be with him?"

Zayn nodded "I do. I love him." he smiled looking out of the window to see Damian and Elijah playing with Louis and all their Aunts and Uncles, it warmed his heart.

☯☯☯

When Zayn and his family arrived back to London that next day Louis was shuttled off to a book signing and Zayn took Elijah and Damian with him to job fitting a new client who, thankfully, didn't mind that he brought his kids with him.

Louis signed over seven-hundred books that day and poor Zayn had to deal with an actress who refused to give her true measurements which made their day so much longer and harder than it needed to be.

So when all four of the Tomlinson/Malik family arrived to Louis' house at almost midnight that night, the boys were immediately tucked in to bed while their parents retreated to Louis' steam shower.

Zayn got in first loving the way the hot water hit him from all different angles and helped his tense muscles relax. He was completely zoned out when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist instantly making him tense and wrap his arms around himself. 

"Hey...hey..." Louis soothed pressing a soft kiss to the back of Zayns neck and then to his shoulder before turning him around. "Don't do that. Don't be tense, don't try to hide yourself from me. " 

"It- it's just hard I guess. " He whispered leaning forward to rest his head on Louis' shoulder "I haven't felt confident in so long."

"That's my fault." Louis rested one hand on Zayns hip and one caressed his face, his thumb softly grazing his cheek "You. Are. Beautiful Zayn. So fucking beautiful."

His words were strong yet hushed as he leaned forward more and ghosted his lips over Zayns. The air in the already hot shower became ten times hotter as Zayn closed the space between them. 

The soft, innocent kiss quickly turned heated as Zayn impatiently whimpered in to his blue eyed lovers mouth. Louis' arms were wrapped around him trailing gentle lines on his bare back- shoulder to the small of his back- following the drops of water. 

His hands hesitated for a moment, as his kiss moved from Zayns plump lips to his chiseled jaw then to his neck, trying to see if he was reading the situation right. When Zayn whined at the sudden standstill Louis knew. 

He moved his hands down to give Zayns bum a tight squeeze before grabbing the back of his thighs making him jump up and wrap his legs around Louis' waist. 

Louis pressed him against the warm shower wall and rapidly rejoined their lips together making him hum in satisfaction. 

They hadn't been able to kiss or feel each other like this in so long, Zayns body felt as though he were on fire. 

The feel of Louis' lips on his- on his skin. The feel of Louis' hands touching him, the thrill of being the first time they've seen sad other like this, completely exposed, in over four years. Things have change, the muscle tones, the number of tattoos and the their skin being less tan than they had grown used to in their younger years. 

Before Zayn could register exactly what was happening, Louis was stepping out of the shower, into the room and gently laying him down on the king sized bed. 

Yes they were doing this. Zayn could feel the desire in his stomach aching for Louis to fill him. 

"I love you Zayn, so much." Louis whispered against his lips as he began to slowly work Zayn open. 

"I love you too Lou " he gasped in response gripping the white sheets of Louis' bed. 

A few moments later Zayn was literally yanking Louis' fingers out of him and begging for him to be inside of him. So Louis did- slowly line himself up with Zayns ready hole and tease the outside only slipping in when Zayn wrapped his legs around his waist and closed what little distance was left. 

It was pretty much a blur after that. Louis fxcked into him rapidly then slowly and fast again, drawling out the process, both to Zayns pleasure and displeasure. Zayn wanted to come- wanted the thrill that came along with it- but he also wanted this to last forever. 

It had been four years since he'd felt this... this type of pure passion and ecstasy.

And eventually he can't hold on anymore. 

"L-Lou fuck Louis!" He yells and then pants in to the older lads mouth. 

"Mhm c'mon love let it go." He called out pounding in and out of him at an insane rate, Zayn was sure to be sore for a few days. "Come for me Z, just like old times c'mon!" He wailed pressing fervent kisses to Zayns chest, neck and jaw as he came. 

Zayn followed shortly after with a high moan, constant mutterings of Louis' name and his nails leaving their mark on Louis' back.